[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1474385755719.jpg (39KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474385755719.jpg
39KB, 306x306px
I am getting sick of my friends in a sense. I have a small group of friends. 5 of them are on one side that I rarely do anything with because it is kinda meh to hangout with them, its fun but not something I can manage all the time. Then there are another 3 on the other side. They are the main ones i do stuff with, we go out we play games and all that stuff. Now the issue here is the main 3 are whipped horribly by their girlfriends. Some examples
> 1 guys girlfriend literally has a meltdown if they dont hangout all weekend and like 3-4 weekdays, he keeps telling me he is getting sick of it but wont say a word to her. Its getting to the point of we would have a guys night then all of a sudden his gf is just there with us because she had a meltdown on him.

> Second guy is kinda opposite and believes as a couple you need to hangout as much as possible. its come to the point of we would make plans and then he would say oh sorry I didnt know (even if we made them the night before) and I promised my gf i'd see her tonight.

>Last guy is kinda in the middle but would literally just disappear for like days without saying a word and be like oh my girlfriend needed me. She is emotionally dependant like the first guy also but not as bad

It just sucks because them all being like that is kinda affecting me in a way because most nights I can go out and do shit they are gluded to their girlfriends. The worst one imo is the first guy because she has to go with us all the time and he is starting to break and believe that to be true also. IDK what to do but its starting to make me very lonely now since most nights of doing things just translates to sitting home.
>>
Get as girlfriend of your own.

Problem solved.
>>
>>18084730
If it were that easy I wouldnt be on this board lol
>>
>>18084738
You got a bunch of friends and they have girlfriends who have friends. Tell them to set you up with someone.

Half the people on this board have nobody at all they could turn to.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.