[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Just Kill Myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Noose.jpg (18KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
18KB, 336x448px
Gf recently broke up with me. I brought the whole thing on myself, all my fault. I've been majorly depressed over trivial shit for the past few months. She's the only thing I've ever genuinely cared about in life and I've driven her away for good. I'm crying constantly.

In my own mind I've decided to give myself one month more of living. Try spend as much time as possible with friends, see if it gets any better. And if it doesn't,

>Rent a hotel room
>Hang myself
>No ragrets

Are there any flaws with this plan? Presumably nobody would barge in and save me? I'm hoping it won't come to that, but I feel like I can't handle this much current state of affairs much longer
>>
>>18084666

>should i just kill myself

nah

>ive been majorly depresed over trivial shit

maybe dont do that from now on.

>shes the only thing ive ever genuinely cared about in life

no shes not. you'rej ust saying that to be dramatic. the fact that you emphasize her is probably why you consider the rest of your life trivial.

life isnt about girls or romance. this isn't an emo punk some from the mid 2000s.

>im going to live one more month to see if it gets better

how about you just make the affirmation to actually go make life worth living instead of expecting the universe to make you happy on its own.

>are there any flaws with this plan?

yes, its borderline retarded
>>
>no shes not. you'rej ust saying that to be dramatic. the fact that you emphasize her is probably why you consider the rest of your life trivial.

No I'm genuinely not. I was basically /r9k most of my life. Life had never been better than when I was with her.

>yes, its borderline retarded
I presume the actual suicide part would succeed though? Hotel staff don't just barge into rooms like
>>
>>18084686

>my life had never been better htan when i was with her

that doesn't make you any less delusional. you fell for the disney meme, boo hoo, stop insisitng that fairytales = happiness and you'll be fine.
>>
what ever happened to the old days where you could just shit into your hand and rub it into a sluts face?
>>
>>18084666

This is how my friend went about 6 months after a relationship that lasted 7 years.

His father also hung himself and he never met him, or before he can remember. He opened up to me about this shortly before their break up.

I'd say you're not giving yourself very much time for things to get better. It can take years to heal from relationships. God knows you might find out she was cheating on all along, that happened to me in a relationship.
>>
Try drinking? That's my go to.
>>
>>18084666
The flaw is that it leaves you dead and unable to experience joy, which you will again if you don't off yourself.

Seek therapy if you are overcome by your emotions. You are no good to yourself when dead.
>>
>>18084666
Stop being such a faggot, get over yourself you pussy.
>>
Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do. Taking your own life is an interesting expression. Who are you taking it from? Not you that's for sure. Once you're gone it won't matter to you. When you commit suicide you're taking your life from other people who care about you.
>>
>>18087588
Killing someone else is more selfish than suicide. Just saiyan.
>>
you've met gfs before
you've made friends before
things have been good before
no reason they can't be good again

you could easily turn things around. probably easier to do that than to an hero yourself
>>
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

If you do go through with it then don't do it in a hotel room. Why would you make the maid who finds you and the manager have to deal with that shit?
>>
>>18084666
she'll be back you pussy. if you care about her that much she'll realize that in maybe three or four days.
>>
>>18087588
This is such bullshit.
It's selfish to expect / demand someone to continue living their life for your benefit, especially if they're unhappy. To think you can dictate when someone should end their life is fucking disgusting. Some people kill themselves and we should ultimately respect their choice.

Not that I think OP should end his life over this matter. I'm just sick of hearing this retarded "you are sefish" shit.
>>
You will get over this. In fact, one day in about 6 months, you'll wake up and realize how foolish you've been: being suicidal and living your life as reactions to what your ex-girlfriend does.

Here's what you need to realize right now:
> Nothing lasts forever.
> It doesn't matter who was at fault, the relationship didn't work and is dead.
> Your ex-girlfriend is gonna find someone and fuck him (this sounds harsh but will help you to forget her)
> Your ex-girlfriend will no longer be part of your life. You cannot be friends.

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll get better.

I rarely post in here, and I don't know if your story is real, but trust me when I say that many people have been through what you're going through right now.

Hell, an ex-girlfriend of mine manipulated me in the most evil ways, cheated on me and eventually dumped me while I visited her in Northern Greenland. Imagine that, alone literally in the middle of nowhere. It felt horrible at the time, and it took me months to recover, but it was probably one of the best things that happened to me.

I decided to move to another country, got out of my comfort zones and found new friends and a new girlfriend who will soon become my wife.

What you're feeling now is only temporary, and you will get better if you let yourself.
>>
>>18087588
Nah, in fact your view of this whole thing is infinitely more selfish. You are essentialy denying one the right and freedom to decide about their very existence just for the sake of you not wanting to be sad about it. That's pretty much one of the most selfish things one can say and I really don't understand where this logic comes from.
>>
>>18084666
There are very good reasons for suicide, but doing it because you're sad about breaking up is teenage emo punk tier. Don't be a teenage emo punk, anon.
>>
>>18084666
>Are there any flaws with this plan?
Yes. The hanging is painful. Even the broken neck only basically pushes your bones into the breathing center in your spine. You slowly suffocate.
>>
>>18087659
>and a new girlfriend who will soon become my wife
>my wife
>wife

> Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>18084666
Why not do something helpful with your death, if you actually claim to wanna die.

Why not fight ISIS with the Kurds or the Hezbollah?
Why no become a volunteer helper with a hospital in ebola areas in africa?
Why don't you fuck up a drug dealer?
>>
>>18084666
Go to confession. It helps.
>>
File: 1803.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1803.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>18087767
>confession
>>
>>18084722
Fagget
>>
>>18087770
No really, I mean it. Having someone who is legally bound to keep all your secrets listen to your problems is great. His advice iften as well, and telling him that the creator of the universe loved ya at least doesn't hurt.

It is basically free counseling/ therapy with a spiritual tag on.
>>
>>18086127
Brother, cheers!
>>
>>18084666
If you're going to kill yourself, do you have to do it in a hotel room? You're going to end up traumatizing the poor cleaning lady who walks in on your hanging corpse.

Nice trips btw
>>
>>18087783
>Having someone who is legally bound to keep all your secrets listen to your problems is great.
That's why we have psychs. Literally people that are schooled to do exactly that and give you actually QUALIFIED advice on how to target your problems - not some old faggot telling you sweet, comforting fairytails.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.