[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need /adv/ pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IPA.jpg (168KB, 639x520px) Image search: [Google]
IPA.jpg
168KB, 639x520px
Incoming wall of text.
Also inb4 you're an arsehole, I feel like one don't worry.

Pic unrelated but get's me through some nights of self loathing.

Met QT 7/10 girlfriend about 8 years ago when I was at University. Met just before I was about to move to another state, said we’d not get too serious. Then she wanted to stay together when I moved, I wasn’t that keen but agreed. During time interstate I slipped up a couple of times – just kissing other girls - ended up terminating the relationship because of crippling guilt and she was about to go overseas for three months, didn’t want our relationship getting in the way of her having a good time.
During three month break I slept with a few people and she kissed one guy she kind of liked. When she got back (she was super trim and tanned from trip) we got back together almost immediately. Soon after moved back home, not to be with her but because of other problems.
At this stage still hadn’t finished Bachelors. Had no money, no job etc. lived on student support – she had already graduated, had money, and worked full time. Didn’t mind paying for lots of things / supporting me, taking me out for dinner on trips etc. as knew I was graduating soon (another 2.5 years as I did a Masters as well) and would get a job.
Got a job we moved in together no problems @ all for the 2.5 years we lived there.
>>
Then two years ago I decided I wanted to live overseas, she wasn’t that keen at first but eventually agreed and we moved overseas, found a flat and moved in together. Both got jobs (she earns twice as much as me though and still pays for lots of things, meals / trips etc.). All was good, then her Dad got sick, she flew home, he eventually died and she stayed home for 4 months with her family. After her Dad’s death she considered never coming back but eventually did, for a few months she was extremely moody, we got into arguments over nothing, she was constantly criticising me, bringing up the money thing – although she pays at the time she often uses the fact she ‘earns more’ and ‘pays more’ against me during arguments.

During this time I moved on a little bit – there are things in the relationship that upset me, but seem tiny compared to the bigger picture. For instance we tend to do what she wants to do all the time, go places she likes for trips, days out etc etc. She hasn’t really made many friends here so wants to spend all her time with me. And then a lingering feeling, I don’t know what it is, things just felt – samey – boring.

Last year I went overseas for an extended trip and met someone, kissed her the first night. Felt like absolute shit and didn’t kiss her again, but spent every day with her – ending up spending a night together cuddling and talking etc etc etc. Told her I had a girlfriend, she said I was an arsehole and telling her only served to make me feel better and her worse. She was right.
>>
Kept talking to her for a few weeks, even when I was back home. Then broke it off, never saw it.

NYE – spent two weeks in NYC. Didn’t do anything until NYE when a 8/10 QT showed an interest in me, got too drunk, kissed her a couple of times. Felt like shit.

Since moving oversea girlfriend has been pounding the gym (as not many friends) and has never looked better, is definitely an 8 or 9/10 now but still I don’t know. Sparks gone or something, sex comes once, maybe twice a week and is goodish, not great.

One thing I haven’t mentioned is that I literally don’t tell anyone I have a girlfriend, don’t know why, arsehole I guess. Hide my facebook from people etc etc so people don’t know.
There’s a girl at work (let’s call her A) who I’ve always slightly fancied, she’s very pretty, not sure if hotter than girlfriend but maybe, is very different looking though. White vs. Asian girlfriend. Used to like A bit but got over it and moved on, she has a boyfriend – but he’s a dick and she always complains about him – but they live together with shared mortage and it would be too much work to leave him she says.
>>
Earlier this year we all went for a drink after work and everyone bailed, so A and I had dinner and drinks together. Was an ABSOLUTE BLAST. Dared me to kiss her on the lips once – just a peck – so I did, she giggled and loved it. After date my interest went from a 1 – 8.
Been flirting pretty consistently since, just fucking about nothing has happened. Till last night, went out for a big drinks night with work, kept making eye contact, winking, smiling at her etc. Spent much of the night chatting to another very pretty girl at the bar – mostly to make A jealous – I could tell it was working. Got far too drunk, confessed my feelings to A and got back, “I’m not saying I don’t want to, I want to but I just can’t right now. I want to kiss you, I really do but it’s not a good time.”
>>
Still live with girlfriend, have a great flat, a lease, been together for ages and she moved overseas with me. Like her A LOT, but I just can’t stop being interested in other girls and even acting on it.

What do?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.