[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need S+ love advice (difficult girl)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0415.jpg (11KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
11KB, 282x178px
Long story short I like a girl and she likes me but she has depression and she won't budge when she is depressed which is most of the time. Just now she said she was feeling very sick and hasn't been online in three hours and I am left worrying my ass off. If I ask her on a date when she is depressed she says no for strange reasons, if I ask while she isn't she says yes. Problem is, she will be depressed for a long time after a recent event, I think I can help her deal with it but how if it is so hard to approach her in this state?
>>
>>18084431

dont date depressed people.
>>
>>18084433
I am already way too attached to let go. And if I do let go for a reason like that I'd hurt her and never forgive myself, I'd carry that burden until my last years on Earth
>>
>>18084435

>i am already way too attached to let go

no you're not.

>and if i do let go for a reason like that i'd hurt her

no you wouldn't, you'd be helping her.

>and never forvie myself

in a year you wouldn't even care.

>id carry that burden until my last years on earth

no you wouldn't, stop being dramatic.

if this really is magical destiny true love then get over her being depressed and love her when shes depressed too you schmuck,
>>
>>18084435
You are a self sabotaging pussy.
Grow a scrote.
>>
>>18084441
I love her when she is depressed too, the problem is that all my attempts to approach her during that time fail, so I thought that someone on /adv/ had experiences similar to mine and would be able to give advice on how to deal with a depressed crush, how to help them and so on.
>>
>>18084447

thats like saying
>hey i crashed my car and now its broken
>but i know other people have crashed their cars too
>how do i UN-crash my car?

you don't. you fix your car and then dont try crashing into that wall again.
>>
>>18084450
What does that mean in this specific situation?
>>
>>18084453

what im saying is that just because problems exist doesn't mean there are solutions, at least not the kind of solutions you are hoping to find. humans aren't machines.

a fellow anon can't say
>oh yeah i did that before, my problem was i asked in too high a pitch, you need to ask in a low tone and this will trick her into being close to you

there isnt an answer. she is depressed. this is how she acts when she is depressed. if i had to guess she isnt even into you and is just saying yes to what she considered normal hanging out.
>>
>>18084456
She explicitly said she was into me, there is no doubt on that. Well, I understand what you mean. I've never dealt with a depressive person so closely before so I am very lost though.
>>
>>18084463

unfortuntealy problems arent something you solve or fix hwen someone is depressed. if you love someone all you can do is accept and be there for them.

but you can just leave and go find happiness. blah blah blah a drowning person will just take you down with them blah blah
>>
>>18084431
>literally complaining about her not being online for three hours

OP get your dumbass under control. Dont get so attatched to pussy like this ever. Girls do not like it amd its not healthy for you. If shes away shes away and she'll come back to you. Till that happens you need to have fun and have a goal thatcan be managed by yourself

Understand this or youre in for a rough time when shes gone for days or even weeks.
>>
>>18084470
I am especially worried right now because she said she was feeling very sick before leaving. I am aware that I got way too attached but honestly no idea how to undo this, I should have been careful from the start, now I'm way too deep into it

It'll probably hurt on me
>>
>>18084475

>I'm way too deep into it

this is just an emotional reaction, once you're pulled out of it you realize it was no big deal at all. you're just buying into the hype of your own situation atm
>>
>>18084441
Listen to this anon! Been there and got hurt. Its been a year and I feel much better and found another girl. Drop her d00d
>>
>>18084431
Stay away from depressed people, they are toxic and cant' be helped, except by therapists.

Source: depressed anon
>>
Can someone give advice assuming I will not give up on her?
>>
>>18084539

we already did.

accept her as she is and do your best to be with her and be good by her. give her the space she needs as well.
>>
>>18084431
Depression is a Red Flag OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.