[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: f57.jpg (20KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
20KB, 600x497px
>Met grill
>Cool friendship, great chemistry, good conversation
>She liked me, I liked her
>Dated for a short time
>She starts to tell me how she wants to fuck some dudes
>dafuq.exe
>Asked her if she still likes me (just to confirm stuff)
>"Nope, I was just confused"
>I accept it, say it's K no problem and just changed topic
>Never talked to me again.

It's been over 2 months since I saw her/talked to her. Everything ended when she told me she was confused, she felt awkward and never talked again.

I miss the friendship we had, it was cool, has a great musical taste. I didn't said anything about she no longer liking me. I was really cool about it and just moved on.

Is it a bad idea to start talking to her again? I'm not interested on anything else but friendship. What do you think?
>>
>>18084045
Yes.
She's either crazy or a bitch.
Most likely both.

Why torture yourself?
>>
>>18084060
True, thanks for stopping me, it was indeed a crappy idea.
>>
>>18084045

Don't talk to her, man. I do this shit with my ex when I'm bored and it causes more problems than it solves.
>>
>>18084175
Fine, thank you. I really think this girl is special and all that kind of shit, so I will keep myself away from any desire of talking with her. It's fucked uo
>>
It wouldn't hurt to try and reconnect. But if she persists being weird about shit, just stop.
>>
>>18085163
Hmmm you got a point. Almost everyone told me to not do it and that it's a bad idea. Maybe I will give it a shot, literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>18085224
Ordinarily I would agree and say "hey, do what you think is right, and in this case you don't have much to lose."

However.

That you're fretting about this two months later instead of already having moved on and letting her be a memory, or deciding on your own "hey I should see what she's up to". So you're someone who probably sits there overthinking shit and tying your brain up in knots.

You're going to do that to this too, either way.

But, this probably also means you're someone who doesn't have much insight or a handle on your emotions. I assume by "like" you mean "have a romantic interest in", and if you haven't moved on from that, getting back in touch with her is not a great idea.

She is still likely to not be romantically interested, and it's just going to be a huge distraction in being able to move on to find someone who is.
>>
>>18085260
Hey, thank you for being honest.
Asked here for advice since I just wanted a second opinion.

It's true that I overthink shit a lot. This popped up because I saw the an ad for a concert of a band she showed me, so that made me remember her.

I think that I have enough control of my emotions, maybe not perfect but i'm not impulsive. I'm insisting on this because I can see a lot of positive traits in this person, it's someone that I want to be friends with, I usually make friends with people that has traits I want to learn, something I admire. All of my friends have that (and also the fact that I feel love and empathy for them)

I accept that she doesn't feel interested in me in a romantic way and that's fine. Already experienced this before with someone and now she's one of my closest friends for over 3+ years. I just think that you don't always need to completely throw someone out of your life when they reject you in a polite and human way, you can still be friends if you can accept it.

Anyways you're a wise person and I will listen to your advice. Sadly I already talked to her, everything were normal, nothing special. I just saw your message. But I will not distract myself, I'm not seeking for love at the moment.

Thank you.
>>
>>18085550
Sounds like if you've been through it before and you have a good handle on how you're going to react and that it's ok, yeah, you had nothing really to worry about.

Glad you went ahead with it and that it turned out ok.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.