[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Pushing to Move Out Early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

My best friend's girlfriend just moved into a house that my girlfriend and I rent with a few long-time friends. The problem is, my girlfriend absolutely hates her because she thinks something's up between us (there isn't - at all). Now she's throwing a bitch fit and wants me to get out of the lease early and find a place for the two of us to live together. Her unfounded fears have placed a lot of strain on the already dwindling friendships at the house. I've been slowly pulling away from my friends as of late. I feel we don't have so much in common anymore and there's a lot of shit talking behind people's backs. Basically it boils down to a sort of ultimatum. I can either move out to another town with my girlfriend and damage the relationship I have with my friends, or I can break up with her and keep living here.
>>
not tryna spam up the board, but I need advice soon (planning to make a plan of action tonight) so I'm gonna bump this. most of the problems in our friend group come from everyone shit talking each other. There's a lot of infighting but we're all pushovers so nobody says anything and we all just sort of stay in our rooms. I've been thinking of distancing myself from them for a while and then I got with her and sort of use the relationship as an excuse to duck out of things. She doesn't accuse me of cheating, but she is rather paranoid and jealous. We also argue a good bit, but we spend 24/7 locked in our room because one of our roommates literally lost his mind. I feel like having our own place with multiple rooms would be beneficial for the relationship. I love this girl but we've only been together for 6 months (I've known her since high school). Am I crazy for wanting to choose her over my guy friends? I'm sick of them verbally backstabbing each other but they're genuinely good guys.
>>
Your friends sound toxic anyway. Go live a nice life with your girl. Don't buy into the friends meme, especially if they're shitty to begin with.
>>
>>18084170
Your friends sound like faggots, but your gf being paranoid like that and arguing with you alot is a bad sign
Honestly only you can decide who you value more, but your current living situation sounds ridiculous. Just be careful not to overcommit to either of them is all I can say
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.