[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be afraid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: monkeygirl.jpg (59KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
monkeygirl.jpg
59KB, 640x428px
>Tl;dr my GF's ex is a some horrific yogi-chad fusion

My girlfriend has always described her ex(Her first) as this manipulative, unstable, fat and pathetic guy that shattered her confidence to stay with him for as long as she did, over two years in fact. Only 3 months of which he considered her his girlfriend.

A big part of my relationship has been noticing the damage he's done to my gf and navigating around it. Of course there's enough good stuff to make it just feel part and parcel of a relationship... However

>Find out from my girlfriend that he messaged her with an apology for the ways he treated her
>She showed me the conversation, and I could tell she was trying to hurt him with the things she said. She didn't outright ignore him.
>Used me to try and make him jealous
>He kept denying it was an attempt to get back in her pants and just something he felt he had to do
>Fast forward two months and me and my gf are out shopping and we bump into him,
>He literally says, "Wow, you look amazing," and my girlfriend doesn't even shoot him down, she just nods when he asked if I'm her boyfriend
>He left literally after smiling and shaking my hand(I regret it) on some quasi honor motive.
>The rest of the day my girl was quiet as hell, no conversation happened without me pushing it

It honestly felt like some social horror/comedy skit, he's taller than me by enough that I was looking up at him, he's built as hell and has a massive beard vs my I'll-start-gym-next-week body and that's-a-lot-of-money-for-a-trim haircut.

If it weren't for the quietness on her part I'd feel a little self-conscious and move on but this... Am I fucked /adv/ what do I do?
>>
You shouldn't care too much.
Apparently she's not at all interested in him, which would be bothering, so that's good
He probably won't bother you much more, if he didn't make a scene when he met you i think you're okay

And go to the gym if you really want to, silly
>>
She thinks of him when you two fuck.
>>
>>18083913
>>18083853
Wew lad

/Adv/ leading the charge in the refinement of the old bait and switch.
>>
>>18083933
Well, OP might be a better bf in general but that guys is certainly in her mind by what he told us.
>>
File: i-m-sorry-for-your-loss.png (41KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
i-m-sorry-for-your-loss.png
41KB, 600x700px
>>18083836
> Am I fucked /adv/ what do I do?
If there's anything that you have left over her house that you don't want to lose, get it out now.

He totally cucked you by alphashaking your hand. He might as well have thrown her down and fucked her right there in the shopping center while you served him chicken nuggets. Dressed in a little cuck French maid's uniform. There is nothing you can do to save this. Expect the breakup text to come within days.
>>
>>18084013
This, OP. Might as well install Tinder already.
>>
>>18083950
I am OP.

>>18084013
>>18084061
RIP

I have been steeling myself for something like this the moment I saw she responded to him instead of just ignoring it.

Rough because she's smoking but, I suppose if I use the emotional turmoil and self loathing that will come from this(right now seemingly inevitable) cuckolding to get my shit in order, I'll have an easier time in the nasty nasty land of singledom.

Would y'all... Recommend I say anything? You know, like try and fix it/be sure?
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18084093
Nah, it's over, pic related.
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>18084093
> Would y'all... Recommend I say anything?
Don't bother. You wrote yourself that you need to join a gym. So join one.

Working out and getting in shape will help you with the feels when she runs back to Yogi Chad.
>>
>>18084173
>>18084118
Well, just had a 2 hour long phone conversation with her best friend.

I think I can get pre-emptive on this one lads.
>>
>>18084514
Explain, what did she say?
>>
>>18084543
She seemed pretty convinced my gf was thinking about her ex in that way from what I told her.

We also have boat loads of sexual tension.

It was the latter I was referring to in getting pre-emptive.
>>
>>18084577
Seems like your relationship is doomed either way.
>>
>>18084577
>It was the latter I was referring to in getting pre-emptive.
Do it, op. Cuck her before she cucks you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.