[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression & relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1459.jpg (37KB, 1238x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.jpg
37KB, 1238x693px
to start off I'm a real neev wreck when ut comes to serious relationships, the last one I had was destroyed by my constant panic attacks, thoughts of death, and just feel like an unneedy shit who has no place in earth.

My biggest problem after that break up has been the fear if getting with another girl even when i sometimes feel good and think I might be on a better way I just get flashbacks of all the events of my problems since I know how stressfull it has to be to deal with it.

Lately I stopped using my sertraline (anti deppressive pills) since I got tired of them and started to drink more and more again .

Reason I stopped taking them cause I feel like an outsider cause of them.

I just want to love again and be happy, hooking up with other girls has been in a pain in the ass since I get rejected the last time it got serious and she was one of the only people that was able to deal with my problems

please help me and thank you in advance
>>
>>18083491

i dont think depressed people should be allowed to date personally.
>>
yeah you might be right desu it is pretty egocentric of me, I want to be in healthy relationship and all and have someone to love but since I am a mess of depression I would put my partner through so much pain too I guess

seeing it that way I think better stay to myself so I cant hurt nobody
>>
>>18083618

>so i cant hurt nobody

or rather you should focus on healing yourself so that you can make yourself ready for a relationship when it comes.

but yes, its egocentric even if you remove the fact that you're depressed. you just want to date. not because someone is worth dating but because you want that for yourself.

romance is about what you feel for someone else, not want you want for yourself.

dont project fantasies on to girls.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.