[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best friend ignoring me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

best friend of 3+ years (who is female) ignoring me and blocked me on facebook and other social media's after she broke up with her boyfriend.

Ive only ever been there for her multiple times and countless hours on phone and 50k+ messages and inside jokes, like best friends/10

a little back story, during her relationship she kissed me multiple times (when drinking and when her boyfriend would do stupid shit and try to break up with her) and would hold my hand in public when it was just us two, hold my arm and cute couple shit like that, like hopes were high my dudes, she boosted my confidence so much and i fell for her hard.

Anyway, she sent me messages not long ago at a party saying she would fuck me if i bought us a hotel room, (we were both a little tipsy when texting) her boyfriend right next to her too, i said when shes single im keen. week later her boyfriend breaks up with her because of other reasons and she said that shes afraid i have OTHER intentions about her then we have a little convo and ends well in a hug and goodbye, then cuts off all communications blocking me on social medias and her snake friend messages me saying i took advantage of her and shit like that, Anyway i feel like a depressed piece of shit right now and hopeless as fuck because she is still talking to all my friends like nothing has happened and she hasn't personally said anything to me

PIC UNRELATED SOZ
>>
>>18083395
>Ive only ever been there for her multiple times and countless hours on phone and 50k+ messages and inside jokes, like best friends/10

No one cares about your score. Being a good person doesn't mean she will be good back. Heck, she cheated on her boyfriend with you several times. She is not a good person. What did you expect?
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
66KB, 547x402px
>when a girl uses you as the side nigga with no regard for your needs emotions and feelings, cheats on her boyfriend, and frames herself as the victim to her friends when she was the infidel in all this, so by some stroke of luck this toxic piece of shit voluntarily ejects herself from your life but you're sad because pussy
>>
>>18083395

now you know not to be friends with girls, especially ones you're into.
>>
>>18083395
Women should be gassed
>>
File: 932c4757e5-1486802430192.png (718KB, 777x1029px) Image search: [Google]
932c4757e5-1486802430192.png
718KB, 777x1029px
>>18083395

>b-but i had nice guy points!
>i should get laid now!!1!

i knwo we joke but this is almost literally what you're saying man.
>>
never said i wanted to get laid, never expected that from her. I just miss everything about her and talking to her every day, the way she adored me when it was just us two. Fuck maybe she was a snake herself but idk it feels rough man
>>
>>18083424

We get it feels bad, but she was a bitch from the beggining. She never made an effort to hide it. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can move on.
>>
I thought she was different but obviously not, like she actually liked me for me i didnt have to dull down my cuntness levels or my dark humor, and she was a 10/10 fit body and cute face and im like a 6/10 at most. 2 gud 2 b tru i guess
>>
>>18083395
Why do you sorry fucks fall for dumb ass girls with no ability to self reflect?

She feels guilty for having thoughts of you while having a boyfriend. She is afraid of how this will look if she immediately dumped bf then got with you. She is either incapable of accepting her guilt or wants to make it seem like you were the bad guy (just in case her and her bf may ever get back together) so she can have a clean slate. This is why she said YOU were the one with bad intentions.

Girls "complain" to male bestfriends about their boyfriends for attention and to feel like they're right. Her and her bf's relationship probably wasn't that bad, and it is likely her stories were exaggerated. This is why she did not run to your arms after the break up. Nonetheless, she probably did have some attraction to you, but it was ho guilt that made her block you. She was more than likely dumped, and is finally reflecting on how bad of a gf she was to him.
>>
>>18083467
Thats fucked up.
>>
>>18083395
shoulda hit it while you had the chance
>>
>>18083648
But likely not wrong.
>>
what do i do about her talking to all my friends, like her friend told me that she wants me out of her life (apparently) but how is that going to work when she talks to these guys and goes to the same events. Hasnt happened yet but i will see her eventually...
>>
>>18084831
>>18083395
OP.

There is a lesson here about self value.

The lesson is NEVER allow yourself to be an option.

This girl kept your around as a placewarmer while in a relationship to get attention she wasn;t getting fulfilled by whoever.

Now that relationship is over yours is too, because you were an unwittingly extension of that dynamic.

Never allow yourself to be used like that again and open your eyes.
You get one life don't waste it on people who don't see your full value.

Also never have anything to do with this girl again, she's a selfish cunt.
>>
>>18083395

>Ive only ever been there for her multiple times and countless hours on phone and 50k+ messages and inside jokes, like best friends/10

So you think she owes you anything? Nope. You're not her friend buddy, you're just a pathetic loser waiting for an opportunity to get sex, for 3 fucking years. How can she want to be with you or respect you if you let her waste your time for 3 years? Nice guys aren't really "nice guys" they'll just go ANY kind of length to get sex.
>>
I think this is exactly what i needed to hear desu, even though everything we have done together to just get up and delete somone from your life like that for no reason, you'd have to be some kind of fucked up cunt :( oh well thats 3 years rip
>>
>>18084923
never waited for sex, fucked one of her friends during this time for a while cos we were both lonely and losers, but never wanted sex form her till she brought it up like it was an option. so shut the fuck up lmao
>>
>>18084923
Check out this bitter turboslut
Men won't go down on you because you taste all salty and sour
>>
>>18084934
yeah bullshit retard, you were just a disgusting beta orbiter the whole time
>>
>>18085226
>t. butthurt beta orbiter
>>
>girl keeps you around as a backup option that cures her boredom

You have the right to be butthurt but you should move on now and not fall for it again.
>>
>>18085405
t. Crazy girl with bits of what looks like steamed rice in her cunt
>>
lessons to be learned here:

don't trust cheaters, they piss on and corrupt their own relationships and the relationships around them, and they are the enemies of a trust based society because they are, by definition, trust breakers

don't be an emotional tampon/beta attention provider you fucking faggot

don't hang around drunk non-single females, its always shit

stop thinking that arm touching means she wants to fuck you, because it doesn't.
>>
like i said in the original post, she texted me asking if i wanted to fuck her, then she said she wanted to. im confused this does mean she wanted to fuck me right? fucking hell
>>
She's an unstable bitch. Be glad you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18083395
She is immature and is not your friend. Defriend her after reading this and move on with your life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.