[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coping with your own betrayal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m9qajqkASG1qk15sx.gif (994KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9qajqkASG1qk15sx.gif
994KB, 500x330px
Hi /adv/. I feel bad because I think I betrayed someone close to me.

Long story short; I had two female friends, one of which had a boyfriend that the other steal, presumably unknowingly. I was attracted to this one, but I was resolved we would only be friends, reason being she had no interest and I some kind of admire her for their intelligence.
I became her best friend, according to her own words. I had a really bad time a year ago, and I tried to have an appointment with her in multiple occasions for reason not fully understood by me; according to her, things at university hat got her depressed and/or some illness. There was always something. I met with the other girl by mere chance (I lost my virginity to her) and told horrible things about her; basically, that she was a slut, and was probably using me.
I did not wan to believe that. She (the one I was attracted to) trusted me a lot of things, and I trusted her in return.We used to share a lot of things but, of course, I was vexed by her tendency to never attend to see each other, just as friends to chat. We then had a lot of discussions... I no longer trusted her, specialy when she only accepted seeing me when she had an romantic problem, I felt that I was only for that, for validation when SHE needed it. We used to go to a comic con like event here on our city, and I refused to go with her last year (she was not exactly happy about that, in fact: stopped talking to me for quite a long time).
Recently we started talking again. She was very nice, in fact, bur he other girl showed up, and told me she was with he ex, again, who according to her was the worst human being ever. Well... a night came when I was very anxious about a lot of things, and really angry, and told her anything (they do not know each other "officially") and she told me I was a traitor and that she felt disgust of herself for trusting me.
Following in the comments...
>>
>>18083256
That's it; I don't know exactly what to do in regards of myself... how to cope with the gilt, and the sensation of lonelyness (I have few friends and people and univesity simply don't like me). What do? How may I feel better. I know this cannot be fixed, so whatever.
>>
>>18083256
>>18083257
Man I hate seeing anyone in so much guilt, but I don't know what advice to give in this situation. I will recommend 7cups.com. It's a website where you can just chat with people who will listen to your problems and they'll try to make you feel better. Give it a try and explain the situation to a few people on there.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.