[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost a girl I like because of stupidity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487816175280.jpg (29KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
1487816175280.jpg
29KB, 500x695px
>Girl and I get along well past couple months, known each other for 2 years+
>We make out a couple times, have dinner together regularly, go out. But I want to wait for sex, she agrees.
>Have problems last month, fail to deal with them properly and communicate. She asks if it's because of her, I say no, but need some space.
>Valentines day I go to ask her out, she's on a date with another guy.
>Learn from female friends of ours that she was drunk at the bar and some guy asked her out, she said yes but then regretted it in the morning. But wanted to give him a chance.
>Female friends say he's cute and nice and that they told her to roll with him because I was distant for too long.
>Girl and I fight about it. We don't talk for all of last week, then yesterday night our paths cross and I grab her, we hug intensley and don't let go for a long time.
>She tells me we'll talk later. Male friend tells me that the other girls took her to the bar where she met that guy later that evening.
>Haven't heard from her still, but not sweating it as it's still early in the day.

I want to be angry at my female friends for not even believing that I liked this girl that much. But I know it's my fault for kind of blowing everyone off in the middle of January. What do I do from here on out?
>>
What a slut
>>
>What do I do from here on out?

Google search "guide to shit testing" and open the first two results.
>>
>>18083234
So you're saying she's "shit testing" me? That doesn't sound like something you do to someone you care about. And she was apologizing a lot when we fought about this earlier in the week and saying how she wouldn't have said yes to him if she knew how I felt. That is what caused us to fight as I told her she was wrong in that or really selfish and blind to all the things we'd done together and talked about for the future.
>>
>>18083176
If she's old enough to go to bars she is too old for this bullshit
>>
>wait for sex

Your mistake right there. If you are a couple that likes each other and sees each other as serious relationship material, you don't wait for sex. Not saying have sex after the first date, but in your case it sounds like you waited for months. After a month of dating, no sex becomes weird and abnormal.
>>
>>18083302
>ignore someone and cut off contact
>muh issues

People like your are faggots OP. Other people aren't just toys you can put away when youre tired of them and then in 3 months rush back to play with them again.
>>
>>18083315
I didn't cut off contact. Our conversations just weren't as long or deep. And yes, I did royally fuck up and did not treat her right at all. If anything this has been a hard lesson about not closing up when dealing with problems and being upfront about things. I do not disagree with you. I simply am inquiring as to what, if anything I can do now. She already chose him, we had this discussion and she told me how he was putting in a lot of effort and making her feel wanted. So me trying to convince her to leave him doesn't sit right with me morally, and even if she did; I feel that it'd only cause problems down the line if some other guy did the same thing or we fought and she blamed me for not giving that guy a shot.
>>
>>18083176
she's with this other guy because she wants to be with this other guy and I betcha they have fucked so you aren't getting her back even though you are nearly begging.
>>
>>18083369
This is true. I am still coming to accept that and not blame anyone for it except myself. She told me that she still wants me in her life, but I politely told her that I couldn't do that and wished her luck with the new boyfriend without any qualifiers. There's a part of me though that keeps saying "Who knows how long it'll last anyway", but it makes me feel like a slimeball and it's not healthy. How do I deal with that? I'm not a serial dater(As evidenced by me being patient with sex) so hitting up random girls isn't my thing. I need to be able to click with a girl emotionally first and get to know her character.
>>
>>18083314
Unless religion is involved of course.
>>
>>18083390
Look it didn't work out because it wasn't supposed to. I wouldn't wait around or even try to be friends but move on. When you find the right one and everything clicks you win, keep looking.
>>
Waiting for sex was probably the main problem other than cutting off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.