[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused about this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0213.jpg (216KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
216KB, 1300x867px
I've been on several dates with her. Sometimes they are great and sometimes she isn't very talkative. I already know she is shy but one week she will try to see me as much as possible and others will put it off. She says she likes me but isn't sure about a relationship.

I'm fine with us just going out for dates and such but I want her to make up her damn mind does she want to see me all the time or does she just want us to occasionally go on dates.
>>
Why don't you just sit down with her and have this exact conversation?
>>
>>18083165
I have answer is she says she is thinking about it and then I'll get asked out three times the week following
>>
>>18083188
Ask her about it every week, problem solved
>>
>>18083188
Stop being a nice guy and just demand an answer. She's either for it or she's not and any other answer is a waste of both of your lifespans.
>>
>>18083160
What do you want OP? You say you are fine with occasional dating buy just want the girl to make up her mind. Make up your mind and tell her what you are looking for in a relationship. Be clear, be concise, and be nice. Always be nice (roadhouse)
>>
>>18083523

I would like this to lead to a relationship, I think i have been clear in the past but she always seems to go back to.

"I like you, but I need to think about relationship"
>>
>>18083735
Are you both just casually dating now? I mean do either of you see other people or are you exclusively just dating one another? If you are only seeing each other why not call it a relationship and go from there? But if she is just stringing you along and won't commit then I say it's time to move on, if she wants to keep her options open so should you. Look for someone who is looking for the same things you are.
>>
>>18083767
We were both dating different people, got a text earlier it's over doesn't want to see each other anymore. So oh well
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.