[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel like an adult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

tell me how to be an adult

also, I'm not a fucking lazy NEET
>>
>>18083096
If you haven't grown emotionally, you do that by doing things you want to do, but fear doing.
>>
>>18083106
be like a robot
okay
>>
Time passes and you find that you have to sort out the mess that is daily life and make plans for the future without relying on anyone else. Before you know it you are old, your kids 30 and you at some point in the last 30 years you became an adult.

The shorter version is that you no longer expect other people (parents etc) to sort out your life. You just assume that it's your problem and get to it
>>
>>18083096
I have the same issue. It's pretty much what >>18083106 said. You have to do certain things in life. I don't know at all what your life is like but accomplishing a sense of "adulthood" is usually accomplished by taking steps in life to achieve a job, a place to live and generally doing 'adult' stuff such as going to bars and stuff. It may feel like it's not your "thing" but if you haven't done it then I recommend you should at least try it. Be open-minded.

Sometimes you have to do certain things that you feel uncomfortable doing in order to become comfortable in doing that, and thus achieving the mindset you are looking for right now.
>>
Adulthood means that you mostly take care of your own shit, but you're not afraid to ask for help when you need to.
>>
Just be independent
>>
What people want to achieve in life isn't what makes them adult, it's that they take actual steps towards achieving what they want regardless of what it may be. As the anon above said, you need to overcome you're fears and laziness and just do it, you can't be brave without first being afraid.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.