[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Im in my college at the moment and a girl in my class has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

So Im in my college at the moment and a girl in my class has recently taken an interest in me. she is attractive but is a known manipulator and asshole.
for example she has thrown away perfect, loyal friendships in the past so that she can be with a foreign exchange student. also i first noticed that she took an interest in me when she was drunk in a bar with her boyfriend and jumped up and started hugging me right in front of him (hes a really nice, good guy)

in summary she is physically attractive, but an asshole. my question is should I bother trying with her and get experience dealing with a manipulator, and possibly a fuck? or should I just fuck the whole thing off?

also any advice on manipulating other people? passive aggressive behavior, withholding stuff, etc.

>this is greentext
>>
>>18083063
>any advice on manipulating other people?

Yes. It always ends up badly making anything you got out of it (eg. sex) not worth it.
Get some self-esteem and approach nice girls yourself instead of waiting for some psycho to approach you.
>>
>>18083063
You don't have much to lose by having sex with her, don't date her obviously
>>
>>18083063
you're gonna do it no matter what we say but perhaps having your ass handed to you is what you need. You are not special OP. Man eaters eat men, period.
>>
>>18083063
Approach her, if she sleeps with you just tell her bf about her cheating ass. Save a bro.
>>
>>18083063
One of the things I learned while young is that life is a lot easier and more pleasant if you decide that you're going to remove the assholes from your life to the greatest extent possible.
>>
op here, ty for the advice, Im definatly not going to date her and shes probably going to dump her current bf soon as she is bored of him. she has a history of doing that. like I said she is an asshole so I don't mind hurting her emotional, the only factor really is sex.
>>
>>18083097
You won't be able to hurt her emotionally and I guarantee nearly every guy said it was only sex as they went in but fell for the tramp. You will too. No pussy is worth that, especially easy pussy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.