[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0229.png (68KB, 578x547px)
IMG_0229.png
68KB, 578x547px
> 23 years old
> NEET
> rarely go outside
> No job experience
> no personal savings or any money at hand
> 2nd year college dropout
> cant leave home cuz im guarding my 91 year old grandpa, and her only daughter and my other siblings are far away, having their own lives
> nobody else is willing to move here cuz they dont prefer here
> other relatives are just trying to take advantage of my grandpa's tiny wealth, like in the form of personal loans which obviously wont pay him back
> my only option is making an internet career and make money there
> i dont have decent skills
> im a real life stickman, so i cant do physical labor a lot
> thinking bout learning programming apps or learning to make vids on utube and earn there

Suggestions?
>>
Get a job and apply for community college. Grandpa is going to die any day now, so you don't have to stay home and watch him all the time.
>>
>>18082640
Back to college
Stop being NEET
>>
I took care of my grandmother for years. Worked at home. Your grumps will give you plenty of time to work, especially at night. Also, he probably naps. There are tons of opportunities out there. Look into affiliate marketing.
>>
We live in a rural area, and there arent much college near me
>>
>>18082664
Online college
>>
Apply to a lot of intro jobs and lie about your skills. Find something easy you enjoy doing if nothing else. A ton of people make lots of money just doing simple things. I really likes retaurants as I was going through college, you meet lots of girls, learn to talk to people, and you don't have to be too bright.
>>
>>18082660
Aint it easier to go with adsense instead? Affiliate marketing seems profitable only when youre getting a lot of web traffic. But in my case, im just trying to start up in the internet.
>>
>>18082640
Stop watching anime.
Stop reading manga.

You have no idea how much they hold you back until you've moved on. Once you've got your life together it's fine to relapse in controlled amounts.
>>
>>18082640
Which came first, the chicken or the egg. Are you NEET because you're stuck taking care of grandpa, or were you given the job of taking care of grandpa because you weren't doing anything else?

If you decided to get out, get a job and become a real live boy, wouldn't someone else in the family have to step in to take care of grandpa?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.