[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do online dating sites work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: trpp.jpg (30KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
trpp.jpg
30KB, 500x485px
Been tempted lately to try okcupid, is it worth it?
>>
>>18082566
i've met 3 girls from okc

100% fuck-to-date success ratio
66% relationship ratio
33% positive relationship ratio

therefore i would recommend if you're having trouble getting over an ex, sure go for it. you can get some pussy and snap out of a depression.

otherwise it's very risky. a lot of women who use okc are damaged. significantly. (like you)
>>
>>18082566

yeah, they work alright, but you need to pretend you don't suck as bad as you do for a while
>>
>>18082566

Currently in a 2 year relationship, met her on okc, have had dozens of dates through other online dating sites, most of my friends have tried online and met people through it, have even been to a wedding for a couple that met online.

It can work.

However the catch 22 is, this is dating like anything else. If anything, it's more extreme.

If you're shit at trying to date and meet people in real life, same shits going to happen online.

Online dating is not easy mode, if anything it's medium/hard mode.
>>
It's normie mode desperation-tier partner seeking that will drain you spiritually as soon as you realize the abundance of shallow women and conversations cut short, you'll find yourself chasing bland, mediocre attractions versus genuinely serious ones. Weeks of my life wasted on it. You can go to a show or event with like-minded people and have much greater success ACTUALLY falling in love, versus settling for percentages and a handful of common trivial interests. You can't fake anything in person either, what you see is what you get. It works for certain people, but if you need more, can't get any better than live.

For years I've used those apps with little to no success, in retrospect, I'm glad no sex came of it.
>>
>>18082566
Do you like girls?
Do you like your dick hard?
Do you like girls that get your dick hard?
Do you like taking photos with your phone in a neon lit bathroom and sending these tasteful pics of your dicks to girls at 3am because well fuck em?

Then OKC and PoF are for you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.