[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my fat gay friend to stop hitting on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Fat.png (46KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
Fat.png
46KB, 261x323px
For the past few months, my gay friend has been hitting on me very frequently. Every time I see him at school he instantly walks up to me and starts talking. I don't want to be rude, but I personally find him extremely unattractive and fat, and the fact that he keeps talking to me is infuriating. I tried to get someone else to go out with him, but everyone I talk to agrees with me that he is a disgusting fat bastard. Please help!
>>
File: 457.jpg (38KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
38KB, 600x746px
>>18082549
>>
Your screwed, if this picture is him then really just tell him to screw off and tell him how atrocious he looks. If you can't do it light, do it blunt
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (10KB, 330x35px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
10KB, 330x35px
>>
I know right? Everyone says he's a fat ass. I would feel bad if not for that fact that he bugs the shit out of me constantly
>>
>>18082572
Get off 4chan Newfag
>>
>>18082549
Close your body language off too him. Throw 0 hints at him that he could ever have a shot.
Do not laugh at his jokes. Do not smile in his direction. Keep your responses terse when you are not in the mood to talk to him. Its basic courtesy to entertain his conversations even more so because he probably doesn't have many others he can do so with, but make sure that he never gets the impression that he is making any advancements on you.
Now Im curious as to why you called him a friend. You seem to find displeasure in his existence.
>>
>>18082562
Shes clearly talking about post grad school
>>
>>18082580
>she
OP said gay friend. I think OP is a he
>>
Honestly if you fuck him, he'll probably just go away. Especially if you kill him after ;)
>>
>>18082577
I used to be very good friends with him and only recently has he been acting this way. I don't wanna give up on my long time friend. but he way he has been acting recently has made it hard.
>>
Fat cunt
>>
>>18082588
>having gay friends
Its because you are gay and his only chance at love
>>
You'd only be lucky to be able to fuck a big gay chub like him in his large pork loins.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.