[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls read my convo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Anyone want to read a few months worth of my facebook convos with my autistic oneitis? I'm not pursuing anything at the moment since I've already asked her out twice and she's blown me off each time, but I just want your guys opinions as to whether or not this is salvageable. Do keep in mind that she's a huge aspie, and so I'm not talking to her as if she was a normie chick.
>>
>>18082327

no.

there is no such thing as 'salvageable' with girls. they're either into you or they're not.
>>
why the fuck can't I link a text file here, fuggggg
>>
>>18082336
but I don't think aspies are into anyone right away though? don't they usually need time to get to know someone?
>>
>>18082362

not really. if they like waht they see they know if they want to get to know them. as a general rule if you're close enough for someone to blow you off twice, than you're close enough to know if you want to date.
>>
>>18082366
so no chance she's just not ready for a relationship right now, and might be in the future? She's told me personally that she's trying to keep everything the same in her life rn. She's never explicitly said "no".

honestly keeping my options open at the moment and pursuing other girls if I get the chance, but I really fucking like this chick and I don't think I can just let her go.
>>
>>18082370

>so no chance shes just not ready for a relationsihp right now

thats not a thing and the fact that you assume its a thing when she literally didn't say it shows how desperate you are to delude yourself.

'im not ready for a relationship' is just an excuse women say because it says 'its nothing you did wrong, i woudl definitely date you if i just wasn't in this place in life right now'.

its a cop out. cuz the truth is if a girl was into you she would want to date you. barring extremeness like 'my dad just had a stroke and i need to go take care of him' its just girls trying not to break your heart.

notice how every girl who says this is suddenly ready to date when its someone else.
>>
>>18082375
thanks man. Your probably right. It sucks that she's such a huge aspie though (was literally in a special ed treatment program before uni). I feel like I keep using that as a crutch to delude myself.
>>
>>18082381

sounds like it to me.

you can always go for it again, but the fact that you're trying REALLY HARD to make this work and shes just not showing any interest says a lot.

but go for it, if you want, just dont delude yourself into some long term plan. shes iether in or out. so put yourself out there, ask her on a date and make it obvious its a date.
>>
>>18082386
yeah, I'm probably just gonna stop contacting her and see if she cares enough to respond
>>
>>18082388

thats a bad plan desu. i know i say if a girls in shes in, but cutting contact and expecting them to pick up the slack is just dumb. girls dont make the move, especially aspies.

your choices are to make a move, or be alone, not be alone and hope she makes a move cuz thats setting yourself up for dissappointment.

imagine if you will that your mom wants you to do the dishes, but isntead of asking you to do the dishes or deciding to do the dishes herself she DOESNT do the dishes and just hopes you'll think of it herself.

its kinda dumb
>>
>>18082394
I can't do that though. She's perfectly happy when I chat with her about her interests or ask her a question (she always gives super detailed responses), but she just ignores me when I want to set up a date.
>>
>>18082398

almost as if she is a girl, a girl who likes to talk and loves attention but isnt into you at all.

hmmmm.
>>
>>18082400
true. But I have to be one of the few people who she allows to give her that attention. She's pretty well known for blowing off people who say hi to her on campus. Maybe I should just try and see her as a friend and persue other girls, so that way I can ease myself off this oneitis without killing myself?
>>
>>18082417

>true. but-

no buts. only delusion.
>>
>>18082420
how do I stop deluding myself without being severely depressed man? I've invested so much into this chick, which I realize is retarded. Aspie chicks are so much better than normies, and it doesn't seem like I'll ever run into one again (she's the only one I've ever met)
>>
>>18082422

by focusing on creating a fun and meaningful life regardless of whos in it.
>>
>>18082427
is there a way I can do that while holding onto some sliver of hope that she'll come around? I feel like the most likely way this resolves itself is me being online friends with her for years while I keep trying to go for other options. Is that always a horrible thing? I just like being able to fantasize
>>
>>18082436

no. cuz you dont know what a 'sliver' is. look at this whole conversation we've had. if you were capable of a 'sliver' you wouldnt have begged strangers to read months worth of conversations.
>>
>>18082440
I get your point. I just really want her to give me a fucking "no" though.
>>
>>18082453

then go blunt. its emabrassing but if you dont be blunt others wont either

>i like you.
>do you want to date me?
>no
>this kills OP
>>
>>18082350
Pastebin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.