[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an autismo in a lot of social situations, especially with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1448267876190.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448267876190.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
Im an autismo in a lot of social situations, especially with new people mainly.

Im not the best at making conversatation and just seem like some awkward autist. If im with a friend and theres someone new im just moslty silent for the time while thet chat away, while with just new people im awkward and silent.

How do i make decent enough conversation or whatever it is so i dont seem socially retarded? Im sometimes like this with people i already know as well.
>>
I have this problem too

I realized I dont really have much to say in those circumstances. I mean I will say hello and maybe ask their names but I do not see an immediate reward in getting to know anyone, for me at least. I'm totally fine with that.
>>
>>18082282
Basically you need to become more alpha and grow some balls. What I recommend is, if you don't live in a small town, would be that you go out every other day and just randomly start a conversation with people you find yourself nearby. It doesn't matter how it goes, all that matters is that you start talking to them and try to keep the conversation going for as long as you can.

The thing is you are probably too pussy to do this, but if you really want to change and fix your problem you will have to do this.

>btw what's so scary about talking to other people, especially if you don't care about the outcome

If you this regularly, you will become more social than you can imagine.
>>
>>18083392
This is what I did. I practiced with strangers or new people around me. It was fun for me to see how far I could get and there was no backlash to fucking up (unless you insult them and end up in the hospital).

Just talk about literally anything with people and see how far you can drive it. You get better at conversations the more you have.
>>
Curiousity. Ask people what their hobby is, how they got started, the best bit about their work. How they know other people there. Anything you genuinely want to know and then they'll be talking to you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.