[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fixes my attention deficit disorder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487432985721.jpg (90KB, 725x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487432985721.jpg
90KB, 725x717px
I can't watch YouTube videos longer than 20 seconds without pausing and checking my threads on imageboards. It's automatic. I feel like imageboards are ruining my life. I'm completely addicted to them.
>inb4 pills
>inb4 psychiatrist
I'm a poorfag.
>>
Meditation is one of the best natural combatants to adhd out there. Start researching and try to do it every day. As you gain mindfullness you will be able to control your thoughts better, rather than just being tugged around by whatever new thing has claimed your attention.
>>
>I want to fix a medical problem without the use of doctors or medicine
ok.

Do the bullshit pseudo science meditation and yoga then, when that fails, get a better paying job so you can afford the real help.
>>
>>18082241
I'm not sure we can offer advice to overcome sociopathy. The best way to be retrained in how to be social is through consistent interaction with a trained professional. You're not alone but tried and true is all society can offer you atm. Best of luck underage b&.
>>
>>18082241
Get rid of your tech, PC's, tablets, smartphones, etc
>>
>>18082241
If you actually have ADHD, allow me to explain something. This is a neurobiological disorder that is highly heritable. Heritability coefficients for ADHD derived from MZ twin studies are comparable to those for height. CBT, planners, and mindfulness can only do so much absent psychopharmacological intervention. Most stimulants are available in generic form and Eli Lilly are finally about to lose their patent on atomexitine. You can get a whole bottle of Ritalin from Walmart pharmacy for about $10. Pills are actually the most cost efficient and effective way to treat this disorder.
>>
Stop browsing 4chan.
Read a book.
Meditate.
Get pills.

If you don't want pills just drink TWO POTS OF COFFEE A DAY LMAO XDD like every other idiot who refuses to get diagnosed
>>
>>18082241
>>18082241
I bet you are one of those self-diagnosed fucktards.
1st off, just do both it isn't fucking hard. I'm literally watching a show while typing this up. (I am diagnosed with ADHD).
2nd, I don't know how this classifies as ADHD. Normally people with ADHD jitter, tap their leg, can't sit still or get easily distracted. Your impulsive actions CAN be traced to ADHD but I think you are an impulsive fuckwit who needs "muh imageboard"
>>
>>18082431
I'd like to add that being poor doesn't really cut it considering if you have any form of insurance then the pills cost $10.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.