[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can I sell my iPhone to a company like glyde or gazelle or eBay if I still owe a monthly bill? I just lost my job so I can't pay the phone bill. Was wondering if I could sell it because I figured I'd rather have food than a cell phone.
>>
If you're on Verizon or Sprint, you'll need another phone to take its place, otherwise your phone number will always be tied to your iPhone and the other person won't be able to activate it with their own number. If you're on T-Mob or AT&T, you could just remove your sim card (not too sure on this).

Also make sure your phone isn't leased. If you don't return it after your lease is up, you'll probably get charged some fee or purchase option.
>>
>>18082518
It's leased..currently need the money because my checking account is in overdraft..what will Sprint do if I trade in the phone ATM gamestop? Will the charges eventually just go on my credit or will the police be involved and a warrant for the iPhone is made at GameStop and then GameStop presses charges on me?
>>
>>18082132
Here's a really wild, off-the-wall thought. Why not call Sprint and ask them?
>>
>>18082132
You have to pay the fee to cancel it first otherwise the phone is bricked after you miss payments

Pretty sure they'll want the phone back to unless you've paid it off. If you're on a contract no you cannot.
>>
>>18082132
So you wanted the expensive iphone even though you could barely pay for it.. Learn from this experience kid. GL
>>
>>18082722
Keyword here is 'leased' .. would you try selling a rented car and expect to get away with it ?
>>
>>18082722
I don't know how GameStop works, but I'd imagine they would check that the phone isn't still active or reported lost/stolen before buying it from you. It'd be a really douchey thing to do if you just sold it off like that. You should at least find some cheap phone to take its place. Even some flip phone would be enough.

The problem with the lease is that eventually, once your lease is up, you'll either have to pay the purchase option, which would run you about $193 or so if it's the iPhone 7, or keep paying the rent for it but at a higher cost and never be able to upgrade again until you pay the purchase option. Also if you just decide to leave your account unpaid long enough to where it gets suspended and eventually cancelled, Sprint, being that the phone is still their property, may eventually deem the phone lost or stolen and put a lock on its serial number.

Honestly, it's not worth the hassle. I'd try to find some other way to come up with the money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.