[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What STD do I have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: okc.jpg (2MB, 3790x2527px) Image search: [Google]
okc.jpg
2MB, 3790x2527px
Hey /adv/

I had unprotected sex with a girl from tinder almost two weeks ago, and I'm convinced I contracted an STD, I'm just not sure which one it could be. Here are my symptoms:

>Stinging sensation when I urinate.

This symptom came very suddenly right when I woke up about 5 days after the sex. It stings when the stream first leaves my urethra, but not after for the rest of the time that I urinate.

>redness around urethra

I first noticed the redness when the stinging sensation started, except it wasn't all the way around my urethra, only around the bottom. Redness spread completely around my urethra after ejaculating about days later.

>Soreness

This symptom did not start until a few days ago. (about 10 days after the sex) I have a sore feeling in my pelvic area on the left side, and in my left testicle. It is just a very uncomfortable feeling, not pain. This feeling comes and goes throughout the day. I have yet to experience pain in my pelvic area and testicle simultaneously.

As of today, (12 days after sex, 7 after noticing the redness and stinging) the redness around my urethra has significantly decreased and the stinging sensation has become far less intense to where it is no longer painful. As these two symptoms started to get better, the soreness began and has progressively gotten worse over the past few days.

I went to a clinic to get tested a few days ago and have yet to hear my results. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18082049
You are aware that /adv/ != medical experts?
Whhyyy, whyyy would you not use a condom with a tinder hookup? ;_;
Anyway, sounds like a bacterial infection of the urethra to me, but then again I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>18082049

Urinary tract infection. Also, see a doctor.
>>
>>18082060
I don't think /adv/ is full of doctors, I'm just wondering what everyone thinks or if anyone has had similar symptoms before. We were both high enough to forget protection. Stupid, I know.
>>
my man I can't help you but lemme tell you I miss okc's "big three" would've been nice had harden not been traded, idk if he'd have developed into the player he is now but idk
>>
File: 1483918622507.png (942KB, 863x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483918622507.png
942KB, 863x618px
Ask the person you slept with
>>
>>18082049
>I went to a clinic to get tested a few days ago and have yet to hear my results

What did you get tested for an how?

If they did a bloodtest for antibodies, you may get false negatives because it takes months for your body to build antibodies that show up on blood tests
>>
>>18082159
Harden probably wouldn't be competing for MVP with Westbrook or Durant on the team, so he probably wouldn't have developed as he did on the rockets
>>
>>18082179
I haven't plainly asked her if she's clean or not. We had a brief talk about our past partners. By the way the conversation went it seems like she's clean. It was pretty obvious stds were what I was hinting at and she said nothing. Hopefully it's not that she's just unaware
>>
>>18082390
>I haven't plainly asked her if she's clean or not.

do it retard, say "bitch are you clean or not"
>>
>>18082049

you know you can walk into a clinic, probably for free or short money, and ask to be tested for STDs. They would you be tested than possibly spreading something.
>>
>>18083225
I have done that. The waiting is killing me
>>
Sounds like chlamydia to me. Redness around urethra and painful urination are common signs.
Only an STD test will tell, though.
>>
>>18084434
>chlamydia

This doesn't present like this in men. It rarely presents if at all.

It will either be a UTI or the clap (Gonorrhea)
>>18082049

Go to the doctor you dirty bastard and stop ficki skanks
>>
Sounds like chlamydia or gonorrhea. Both are bacterial infections and both are thankfully curable through antibiotics.

IIRC, they are currently two of the most commonly transmitted STDs. Because of this, gonorrhea in particular is starting to develop resistant strains.

Both are transmitted via fluid (semen, pre-cum, vaginal fluid), so condoms work well to reduce the risk of transmission. Both can be transmitted and contracted in other parts of the body though, such as anally and orally, so condoms or dams should be used for all of these activities.

MOST of the time neither shows any symptoms. 70% of people with chlamydia have no symptoms. 80% of women with gonorrhea have no symptoms. 10% of men with gonorrhea have no symptoms.

This is what makes these two otherwise curable and prevantable diseases so dangerous. Left untreated, they can cause infertility. An unnoticed and untreated chlamydia infection in women especially can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, leaving them potentially completely and permenantly infertile, and/or with chronic pelvic pain.

Stop having unprotected sex of any kind. Get tested regularly.
>>
>>18084439
I had it a couple years ago from a Tinder skank as well. Symptoms definitely presented like that, doctor test confirmed.
>>
>>18084442
You're in a rare percentage.
Most men carry it and don't even know.
Which is crazy fucked up because it can severely mangle women inside
>>
Almost as if life punished you for being so stupid with low standards.
>>
>>18084439
>This doesn't present like this in men.

Stop giving medical advice. He described pain in his urethra and general soreness, although he didn't have the clear discharge it's probably chlamydia or a uti. Gonorrhea gives men a yellowish/greenish discharge although it could be asymptomatic.

Based on the symptoms op described, you should be saying "Chlamydia or UTI, maybe gonorrhea but that usually has discharge."

>>18082390
>I haven't plainly asked her if she's clean or not.
>By the way the conversation went it seems like she's clean. It was pretty obvious stds were what I was hinting at and she said nothing. Hopefully it's not that she's just unaware

Whether or not you have anything OP I hope you reevaluate how you're going into sex. You should be asking your partners about any sti's and when was the last time they got tested, not maybe possibly hinting at it and inferring it from sexual history. Learn from your mistake and don't go into sex so blind in the future.
>>
>>18082049

That pic gave me feels
Poor Russ :(
>>
>>18084526
>Stop giving medical advice. He described pain in his urethra and general soreness, although he didn't have the clear discharge it's probably chlamydia or a uti. Gonorrhea gives men a yellowish/greenish discharge although it could be asymptomatic.
>Based on the symptoms op described, you should be saying "Chlamydia or UTI, maybe gonorrhea but that usually has discharge."

Go fuck yourself you crybaby faggot shit.
The only thing you know anything about is being a fucking Pozzed out cocksucker.
You should stick to nigger nigger anus in the High school toilets.
Shitcunt
>>
>>18084526
At one point for a day or two, I did notice a clear liquid in my urethra. It was not oozing out or anything, I only really noticed it when I tried to look into my urethra. Wouldn't be aware of it otherwise. No stains or wet marks in my underwear at any point.
>>
>>18084764
Well you obviously have late stage syphilis
>>
>>18085204
probably chlamydia then.
>>
>>18086451
It wasn't sticky though. A symptom of a UTI is leaking urine, could've just been that? It only lasted for two days after I ejaculated.
>>
>>18084439
>This doesn't present like this in women

ftfy
>>
Just got my results back. Negative for syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. They told me I have to revisit the clinic to get results for HIV and Hepatitis C, but my symptoms don't match either of those two. Must have been a nasty UTI all along! Thanks for talking me through it /adv/ I love you
>>
File: CHEESEBURGERS.jpg (11KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
CHEESEBURGERS.jpg
11KB, 236x302px
>>18087136
degenerate
go join the military you failure
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.