[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In shape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I dont know what happened to me, I was on the right track, I was going to the gym 6 days a week I lost 40 pounds over time and was feeling good, people started to compliment me and notice but then suddenly I just started going less and less until it became never again. I lost my energy to workout like I would go and usually do an hour and a half with a friend then it turned into 30 minutes and I was dead. Idk what happened but I want to get in shape and be happy and all this other stuff but I cant seem to get the energy to do it.
>>
You have to find the motivation. Is it for health? To get hot people to notice you and bed them? To impress people? The real reason you should do it is for your health. You really don't want anything serious down the road. You may need to find out why you self sabotaged yourself. Maybe talk to a therapist. Is there something that doesn't want you to have an awesome bod that you worked hard for? Also try different workouts. Maybe yoga, tennis, running, volleyball, hiking, swimming until you find the right ones for you. The one(s) that make you look forward to working out. Start at just doing it for 10 min then 15 then 20 then 30 then 45 then an hour. An hour a day for 3-5 days should be ok. Also try to eat healthy, that helps with health, motivation, weight, energy and stamina. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18082017
>I would go and usually do an hour and a half with a friend
>do an hour and a half with a friend
>a half with a friend
>with a friend
>tenso

The only way to keep going is if you're going with friends. Every day you're not feeling it, the reason to go is because you're friends are waiting for you and you can't bail on them. Create a social group at the gym, preferentially with the ladies, so there is a primary social requirement to go. It's the only way.
>>
>>18082067
I was looking into boxing and trying that out but I bought a punching bag stand and I think its defective some parts wont screw into each other so I gotta work something out

>>18082089
I can't go with friends because the 3 people I know that go there have partners already and 3's gonna take way too long there. Also I don't have that good of social skils to just find a random person to workout with that I haven't known for a while.
>>
>>18082107
>Also I don't have that good of social skils
Well, I guess you can work out two skills for the price of one you beta cuck faggot.

>gonna take way too long there
Isn't that the point? Aren't you trying to spend more time at the gym? These sound like excuses because you're not happy about where you are in life. Listen, I made a bunch of excuses too until I just did it. Trust me; it seems impossible until you're there.

(trusting someone on 4chan lololol)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.