[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Why is calling someone a cuck the new thing? Like just randomly as an insult or something. My friends are so cringey with it. Its basically 6 people and 4 are virgins who never even touched a girl and when i hangout with them they just start screaming and calling each other cucks. Like honestly its the stupidest thing i've heard from them just a bunch of guys calling each other a cuck.
>>
>>18081521
Tell them to lay off the /pol/
>>
>>18081521
(((they))) took faggot away from us so it's been replaced by the very emasculating cuck
>>
Cuck isn't new to 4chan, but last night I was drinking with some total normies and they called some guy a cuck. I was astonished.
>>
>>18081521
Looked it up and cuck means a guy who is a pussy, weak, or loser because thats what the cuckold fetish is looked at as. A man who isnt a man and lets other men take from them mainly their women but they "let" them so they can at least jerk off to it instead of getting cheated on behind their back
>>
>>18081521
They're probably trying to emasculate each other in some sad attempt to feel like actual men for once in their lives.
>>
>>18081521
Normies don't understand memes in general. When you talk to them about it, they have a shallow interpretation of the meme at best and hold a limited opinion about how the meme should be used. They use it to make themselves feel like a part of the in-clique. Basically, it was the replacement for faggot when the PC police told normies that they couldn't use it anymore
>>
>>18081563
>(((they))) took faggot away from us so it's been replaced by the very emasculating cuck

You know what.... This is actually probably exactly what it is...

People need terms to shit talk with, and for whatever reason, we've adopted a 17th century word.

I guess if the trend continues, next word ups going to come from the 18th century. I'm waiting for all dem phat victorian era slurs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.