[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF faked relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x544px
So this girl for some fucking reason tried to "mold" herself to me or some shit, and she didn't really love me apparently

We just spoke, she said she didn't really loved me but tried to. And now I get dumped.

The girl I fell in love with wasn't even fucking real...

Why does this make me feel fucking unlovable?

I feel used, I tried to make her happy, I was nice to her, I reassured her everyday how much she meant to me
>>
she loved you at some point anon
the hot new meme is saying "i never really loved you i was just fooling myself" as soon as the relationship starts to feel lacking
maybe it's been a while but she did love you. she wouldn't have gone out with you otherwise
>>
Couples tend to do this, pretend to be something they are not for another person. It's not that you are unlovable, it's that she thinks she's unlovable the way she is and has to change drastically to be so. You both are winners in this breakup. Do not give up hope on being loved and try to put less of an emphasis on trying to make her happy and more emphasis on open communication (honesty).
>>
File: 1485327025058.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485327025058.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>18081503
She stopped loving you because you made yourself look like a weak little pussy who is so needy you have to always tell her how much you love her. Now you know to make yourself more distant and cool. You probably also need to improve yourself more in terms of career drive, lifting and fashion. Just improve yourself then people will want you. Basic supply and demand.

Btw you have to make sure you break off all contact. If you are still just as available after she dumps you then she didn't even lose anything but still has the freedom to fuck other people who are more valuable than you. Yeah it sucks but the solution is simple.
>>
>>18081522
who hurt you holy fuck?
>>
>>18081549
Realies > feelies
>>
>>18081522
I guess it was Caitlin when i was like 13. Don't really think about it now. Not a big deal but was definitely a big learning event. Showed me how little neediness pays off. Make yourself valuable. It always works.

I have very healthy relationships atm. Current gf is of about 3 years.
>>
>>18081554
you're clearly projecting about someone, which was my point
>>
>>18081556
Was meant to be for >>18081549
I'll also add that I was such a dick in that relationship but when she got pissed off about it i went full needy mode in my apology. She forgave me and it was sweet but then I stayed needy so a week after that she broke up with me. I was needy for like a month after constantly trying to talk to her. That sealed the deal and made me completely repulsive to her. Neediness is the least attractive quality in a dude.

I'm not saying be a cunt, just don't make yourself completely available.

I'm 21 now btw
>>
>>18081560
I'm >>18081522

I'm not >>18081554

This isn't based on projection it's based on the fact that OP's go-to was about how nice he was and how much he told her he loved her all the time. Also the self-pity.
>>
>>18081556
>if i have needs my girlfriend will leave me
>its healthy because it has been going on for 3 years btw
>>
>>18081624
Having needs is different from being permanently clingy, needy and available any time.
>>
OP here, I wasn't clingy/needy (she was)
I was always there for her though...
>>
>dated x's friend in december
>had genuine feelings for him
>thought he had feelings too
>fucked him before he moved away to another state
>after moving he seldom texts me
>told me recently that he wanted to fuck someone before he left
>mfw we're still "dating" but he never makes and effort to talk to me
>feel like used garbage
>also feel unlovable
>feel like there an issue with my personality

we're in the same boat anon. it hurts like a bitch but i feel like it'll get better with time. i've found in my short 19 years that time heals everything
>>
>>18081503
>Why does this make me feel fucking unlovable?
Probably because someone couldn't love you, even if they tried: that's literally what happened.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.