[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it my anxiety? am I crazy or is she the one? what is she doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: crazy bitch.jpg (18KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
crazy bitch.jpg
18KB, 420x294px
I work with this girl in my biochemistry lab. The entire lab time, she sits to my left and asks me the same fucking question. "What are we doing?. I have no idea what is going on". Thing is, the instructions are right there on the lab manual and it is an easy lab.

What drives me nuts is that i am in the middle of something, and she keeps asking me "What are we doing", and I fucking mess up my measurements. I have anxiety and it confuses / distracts me because she is constantly asking me questions. I tried telling her politely but she keeps pestering me, to a point where I now finish all my labs at the end, far after other people. It makes me look dumb infront of the professor.

Here is where it gets worse. After I tell her exactly what I am doing, she asks me "Are you sure???" "Are you sure this is right". And it annoys the fuck out of me because it is exactly what my father used to do when growing up, he tore into my self esteem.

What the fuck do I do? if I tell my professor he would lose respect for me or think i am an elitist asshole and start taking off points elsewhere.

This woman does not even recognize me in actual lecture like I have aids, but during lab she sits there not doing anything and constantly making me validate myself infront of her.

But it's possible I am thinking too deeply. Maybe women act this way and rely on men during lab times? I have anxiety and I also recently came out of a long period of isolation. Give me some solid advice on how to deal with this place.
>>
If she's really annoying, maybe you should tell her again.

If she still doesn't understand your point of view and if she keeps asking you these questions you should ask her if she's really made for this class and tell her to be honest with herself.

If it still goes on after that, you should totally explain the matter to the professor. But don't overthink this too much, mate, she probably don't mean anything bad and she may need help from the professor
>>
>>18081440
Stop being polite.

Tell her to read the instructions and stop bothering you.

You might also want to think about moving where you sit.
>>
>>18081440

Tell her that she's being annoying and to shut up.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.