[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf wants to dress me up as a girl in full makeup a skirt and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1486351409047.jpg (169KB, 950x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486351409047.jpg
169KB, 950x475px
My gf wants to dress me up as a girl in full makeup a skirt and stockings, call me a girl name, and fuck my ass with a strapon

Is this gay
>>
>>18081392
Gay for her or you?
>>
>>18081392
Nothing is inherently gay if you're doing it with someone of the opposite gender.
>>
Yes, unless she dresses up like a guy.
>>
>>18081392
I seriously dream of having a girlfriend who would do such things with me. You are one lucky guy and if you ever get sick of her please pass her my way and she can strap that dick on and have her fucking way with me.
>>
Doing butt stuff is pretty gay.
>>
She will never respect you again if you do this and will leave, it's a shittest.
>>
>>18081421
If she respected him she wouldn't have asked in the first place. You have nothing to lose OP. Don't let these jealous fags stop you.
>>
>>18081425
I don't think so, maybe if she asked for him to fuck another guy, but this is just testing the waters.
>>
File: alt right.png (852KB, 816x643px) Image search: [Google]
alt right.png
852KB, 816x643px
>>18081392
Only if you don't want to do it. If you're uncomfortable with the sex act you shouldn't pressure yourself into it because it's totally gay. If it's cool with you though, you should do it - while I know that whether society will call it gay is an extremely important thing to consider, dw, in this case it's totally straight, no worries.
>>
>>18081392
Shit dude you are like so gay. You are gagging for the feel of a cock up your shitter so you're gagging for your bitch to strap one on (bet you ask her to get a big black one). You will bend your faggot self over and take it like the fucking gay fucking lord you truly are.
>>
>>18081461
I'm not though lol, she suggested it a while ago and I thought it would maybe be a good idea so I said yeah sure

I'm not "gagging" for anything
>>
>>18081392
No sex act between a man and a woman can possibly be gay. If it sounds hot to you then do it, if your gf is really into it and you want to see her get off from indulging a fantasy of hers then do it. If you're uncomfortable with the idea of being penetrated then don't do it, simple as that.

If that's the hangup though maybe you could do the dress up but still have you penetrate her.
>>
in my view, gay means a male being sexually or romantically attracted to males. Male human beings, not their genitals. As such, I classify your sexual act as not gay.

Also I'd do it just because you can then ask her to do the stuff you like in return.
>>
You are living my dream scenario OP

Do it for me.
>>
>>18081392
"Gay" isn't the right word for it, but it makes you more of a faggot than most gay men. By ancient Greek/Roman standards, it's not all that shameful to submit to another man who can physically dominate you, but submitting to a woman is very low.

And they were just talking about eating pussy. You're taking it a hell of a lot further than that. This wouldn't really even be about her pleasure, just giving her permission to completely debase and humiliate you for no real reason.

I think your girlfriend hates you, and on some level you must hate yourself if you're considering this
>>
>>18081740
Me and you both anon
>>
>>18081392

its not gay but its trans
>>
>>18081749
OP here, I can't help but laugh at replies like this

I fuck my girlfriend good and hard any time I want to. She submits to me. She enjoys me fucking her, using her, owning her body, and having gentle sweet sex with her. What's wrong if we both also don't mind this? Ofc I have some worries whether people might think it's gay, but your nonsensical idea of it being "more gay than gay" is hilarious

It's me and my girlfriend, it can't be more gay than "submitting to another man who can physically dominate you" wtf lol
>>
Do it. If you're in doubt enough to have to ask, you're gay enough to do it.
>>
>>18081917
I'm not gay though, the idea of ever doing anything with a male makes me feel sick with disgust
>>
File: Lili.jpg (75KB, 1476x814px) Image search: [Google]
Lili.jpg
75KB, 1476x814px
>>18081392
>call me a girl name

I suggest Lili.

>Is this gay
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>18081392
>dress me up as a girl
gay as fuck
>full makeup
gay as fuck
>a skirt and stockings
gay as fuck
>call me a girl name
gay as fuck
>fuck my ass with a strapon
kinda depends but in this case gay as fuck
>Is this gay
hella
>>
>>18081915
"More gay than gay" might be the wrong way to put it, but there are a lot of gay men who would never allow themselves to be humiliated like this. Obviously, you know whether or not you're gay. So when you ask in your first post "Is this gay," you're basically asking "Is this destructive to my masculinity?"

And the answer is "fuck yes, more than anything else I can think of, including gay sex"
>>
>>18081421
>>18081425

how would you broach this with a guy so he doesn't think its because you don't respect him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.