[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl wants only virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7225.jpg (89KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7225.jpg
89KB, 1024x683px
>I asked out a hot girl in my class
>We went on a date
>Date goes great
>Walk her home and get a kiss

So today I text her and she says she doesn't want to go out anymore.
She says she only wants a "pure" man who is virgin.

>2017
>still thinking like this

What is this bullshit
>>
File: 1480740684846 - Copy.png (370KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1480740684846 - Copy.png
370KB, 600x602px
>>18081302
obviously that isn't the real reason

or at least you're not attractive/interesting enough to make her want to date you despite that dumb reason
>>
>>18081302
She's right you know.
>>
>>18081313
I've heard this but only from other virgins who wanted to lose it together or wait for marriage.

Or well, there's having a kink for taking virginities, but no one would really advertise it like that and those typically lose interest after taking the first time from them.
>>
File: 342.png (111KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
342.png
111KB, 600x603px
>moshi moshi
>beitu desu
>>
>>18081302

lol. Coulda been worse.

After one of the best first dates I ever had, I once got a text from a girl that said something along the lines of:

I'm sorry, I can't see you again because I can tell that I'd fall in love with you. So I can't date you because I couldn't ever marry you, because I could only ever marry someone who was Eastern Orthodox Catholic.

I was bemused to say the least.

Don't mind it and just move on. That's what I did.
>>
I wouldn't date a woman my age who slept with more than three men, and only if they were in committed relationships. I'm 19 and would prefer a woman who hadn't had sex before much more than a woman who did.

I don't play the thot game.
>>
>2017
>op caring for a girl like that

Move on, not worth your time (unless you're a shrink and you charge her)

>>18081760

Probably because you didn't have any yourself
>>
>>18081800
I'm in a 2.5 year relationship currently with lots of sex. She's pretty satisfied, as she tells me.

I would *prefer* a virgin, but I'm not going to freak out over it.
>>
>>18081842

She's your first right?
That's why you're insecure about it

I mean, I don't blame you at all, and I wouldn't be comfortable with a slut either, but just setting a number for each age is arbitrary at most
>>
>>18081878
If she's 19 and slept with three guys, I don't want to be the fourth. It's arbitrary, but that's too many failed relationships that got sexual for how young she is. I don't want to set myself up to fail because I dont want a relationship if I don't think they're marriage material. Obviously, there could be exceptions.

What OP is describing is just a little ridiculous, though. It's understandable, but barely.
>>
>>18081302
>>18081357
There's hope for me yet
>>
>>18081357
>Eastern Orthodox catholic
That's not a thing, man. She just made some shit up
>>
>>18081357
I didn't want to start dating my current gf because I didn't think we would end up going the same direction and I knew we would get married if we had the chance. I figured that I would just lose her eventually. Things are going good currently and ahe said she would accept if I proposed.

Don't feel too bad, anon. If I lost this girl after a year I would have been ruined because I rarely like people.
>>
>>18081951
>That's not a thing, man. She just made some shit up

Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure she didn't... Literally one of the first things she talked about when we started the date was about her religion and how small the community was.

To be honest, it met her online literally a couple hours before. Just was bored and browsing, chatted for like an hour before inviting her to join me for lunch. Ended up spending the entire day and night with her.

What REALLY confused me about it all was that she jumped straight to "falling in love" with me, and was talking about marriage, after 1 date. That was in response to me sending a text basically saying, "Hey that was fun. We should hang out again"

Jumped from like 10 to 100 mph in the span of a single text.

Different strokes for different folks though. People all have their own priorities and styles.

>>18081968
>Don't feel too bad, anon. If I lost this girl after a year I would have been ruined because I rarely like people.

lol no worries I wasn't even too bummed out then. I'd already experienced being in love with someone you thought was the one, and having it fall apart long before that, so it's not like I didn't know what heartbreak feels like. This was at the very most kind of disappointing, definitely not heartbreaking.

I just took it as an "interesting" encounter/funny dating story and moved on (I have a few of those, like the one time I dated an 18 year old when I was 25 for shits and giggles, and she started dropping the most riduclous lines I've ever heard to try to get me to take her back to my place).

I kept dating and not too long after I met my girlfriend, been together two years next month and it's the happiest I've been in a relationship.

It all works out as long as you keep trying to improve yourself and keep trying.
>>
Men do the same thing.
>>
>>18082015
OP here

This is not me
>>
>>18082045

Eh? I never said I was? Was replying to people replying to me...
>>
>>18081302
so she's a female robot/average 4chan poster who somehow thinks virginity is at all important.
>>
>>18081302
I mean, I personally wouldn't date a guy with a ton of sexual partners either. He wouldn't have to be 100% virgin, but more than two or three sexual partners by his early twenties means he isn't discerning with his partners, is more likely to have an STD, and is more likely to sleep with me and then leave. If I lost my virginity to someone who did that, I would be devastated. Also a guy who sleeps around a lot obviously isn't compatible with my morals.

I don't blame her for being careful about it.
>>
no polygraph no pussy or ass
>>
>>18081302
Shes right though.
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18081302

Why is this board 85% bait? What happened?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.