[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is spiralling out of control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 165191846519114.jpg (58KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
165191846519114.jpg
58KB, 600x420px
>be robot with no social life or dreams
>inherit half a million about a year ago
>buy car
>start using speed every day
>start using xanax every day
>try meth
>it isn't as bad as people say but I can definitely feel the addition strain it puts on my body
>4 days awake and I can still draw/paint
>its almost a year later
>i haven't gone a day sober since getting it
>every day I drive im under the influence of something
Should I tell my doctor all this?
>>
ayy lmao that's not fucking normal
set yourself straight my man
>>
Yes
You should also stop abusing meth so much
That shit directly damages seratonin receptors in your brain when you use it excessively, you're actively preventing your brain from feeling pleasure in the future.
>>
>>18081305
I can't help myself, I have no desire to when I could just go for a drive and get something that will alter my reality.

Like I used to have the worst anxiety, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't look people in the eyes, I had to leave my job because of it, (I was a male nurse)

Now I can literally do or say anything to anyone but I actually want help because I know I can't help myself.

There is no rehab in my town etc.

>>18081312
I could count how many times i've used meth on both hands, speed does the exact same thing. I know all this I am a nurse but there's a difference between knowing it's killing you and caring about it.
>>
No, you shouldn't tell the doctor this.

How is your life spiraling out of control anyways? You want to do these activities.

If I had that much money, I'd start a business and make more money that would be self-sustaining. Then I would go and adopt some kids and make an army and start a civil war.
>>
File: 1480764774222.jpg (95KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1480764774222.jpg
95KB, 897x869px
>>18081298
Send the money to me OP
you can't ruin your life with drugs if you have no money to spend on drugs
>>
>>18081334
Because im a filthy addict.

I have a business idea, I went as far as to speak to the department of health about the certs I would need. 40k and I can legally produce medical grade oxygen, there is only one company in my country that does it and they willingly kill the elderly by cutting their oxygen off when they don't pay their bills.
>>
>>18081298
check yourself into rehab. You won't regret it
>>
>>18081344
Interesting, I was thinking of starting a business that would recycle tires. My state gives out $300,000 grants to help fund private companies, but you need to have around $100,000 in equipment to basically be considered a business, so I can't get the grants.

Since you have the buy in money, maybe you should look into getting grants and maybe even finding a city that would allow you to build and maybe even cut taxes on your facility if you bring a lot of jobs.

How much would the equipment cost to produce it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.