[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 300x300px
Is Instagram a useful resource to attract other people? I mean, I am /fit/, about to graduate from college, I think I have cool interests and hobbies (play guitar, etc) still, no girl pays me any attention. I don't have Instagram and I rarely post on Facebook. I think I need to show a bit more of myself to get girls to notice me.
>>
>>18080908

do you pay the girls any attention?
>>
When you talk about getting girls to notice you, do you mean having girls approach you, or having girls be responsive when you approach them? Because the former is VERY unlikely to happen, no matter how attractive you are.
>>
>>18080911

What do you mean?
>>
>>18080917

what do YOU mean?

you said yourself
>no girl pays me any attention

so the question, in your original context is, do you pay the girls any attention? cuz if you dont pay girls attention why would you expect them to pay you attention?
>>
>>18080914

Ideally, girls approaching me. But I know that's not gonna happen.
Realistically, I want girls to know I'm cool so it's easier to have a conversation when I approach them.
>>
>>18080927

well unless your plan is to add all these girls without ever talking to them, hoping they actually check your profile THEN going to talk to them, you're fucked, and its a stupid plan.

having an instagram isnt going to make girls know you better.
>>
>>18080927
Because staged photos are going to make girls think you're cool, right?
>>
>>18080920

Well, I like two girls right know. But I don't know them. I want to start talking to them but I think it's pretty weird if the don't know anything about me. I can't tell them "Hey, yo! Look! I do this and this and that! Pretty cool, right?"
>>
>>18080935

It works for them...
>>
>>18080946

>i like two girls i know
>but i dont know them

you need to rethink this

>i can't tell them 'hey, yo! look! i do this and all that! pretty cool, right?'

no, human conversations are patterned more like:
>hey you're in XX class right?
>yeah, on wednesdays
>yeah i think i sit a couple rows behind you. how'd you do on that test last week?
>awful, i stayed up all night but didnt get any studying done
>me too. i always sit down to study but end up just playing guitar instead
>oh you play guitar?
>yeah i picked it up as a teen and its kinda my big time waster haha.
>thats cool, i played flute in middle school, but you know, thats middle school lol
>>
>>18080962

I should have said "I'm physically attracted".

Anyway, won't she think "Omg, why is this wierdo talking to me?"?
>>
>>18080980

no. girls know why men talk to them. and if they're attracted to you they wont say 'WOW WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?'

people have to meet, and if you see her often enoguh to say that you 'like her' than you have more than enough in common to talk to her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.