[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's advice to take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
Who's advice to take? I will be 30 in April. I have not had a girlfriend or sex or anything.

My friends tell me I fucked up bad and should probably FUCK hookers in order to "catch up" with other adult males. Apparently I am basically unmarriable if I can't show that at some point a girl likes me.

It's really tiresome on my mind because I just don't know who's advice to take. What is fucking hookers going to prove?

What's the sensible thing to do?
>>
>>18080858
>Apparently I am basically unmarriable if I can't show that at some point a girl likes me.
Fucking a hooker to lose your virginity just emphasises that women don't like you even more. It doesn't let you 'catch up,' it sets you back. The only thing worse than a 30 year old virgin is a 29 year old who lost his virginity to a hooker just so that he could say he wasn't a 30 year old virgin.
>>
>>18080869
what's wrong with being a 30 year old virgin?!
t. afraid I'll end up like this
>>
>>18080883
You and OP tell me, you're the ones with hang ups about it.
>>
>>18080869
>Fucking a hooker to lose your virginity just emphasises that women don't like you even more
nonsense. fuck off.

@OP:
go fuck a few hookers
>>
The vast majority of romantic relationships you have as a man before the age of 30 don't amount to anything. Most women don't care if you're a virgin or not in real life. Just meet women and hook up, dude.
>>
>>18080891
I just feel like I am missing out and won't have time to recover. I feel like I can't experiment anymore because I am out of time. I can't try a long term relationship. Can't try a open relationship, can't try sexually experimenting with different women in a committed environment.

I just feel really out of time. What normal woman is going to respect a 30 year old virgin?
>>
>>18080902
>What normal woman is going to respect a 30 year old virgin?
A normal woman is going to respect a 30 year old virgin a fuckton more than a 30 year old who lost his virginity at 29 to a hooker so he wasn't a 30 year old virgin.
>>
>>18080906
I understand that but I do lack experience. I feel anyone dating at age 30 feels under the gun to hurry and start a family. I just Doubt a 30 year old woman wants to take the time to date a 30 year old virgin.
>>
>>18080906
This

>>18080902
I have had a few long term relationships and I feel that same way.
Listen, one of the worst things about having had long term relationships before that you really believed in, is that the other ones become re-runs sometimes, they are less pristine, you want less out of them, you care less even, in a way.

If a girl asks you like flat out in early dates if you have had sex and with how many people, she's a bit of a loose woman. Otherwise just bring it up when you're moving to third base or something.

If it gets mentioned at a large gathering where people are drunk and boasting, make up some stories about girls you met at parties and leave it at that - that's something you can always explain away later because nobody wants to say in front of a big group that is currently measuring dick and boasting about sex that they don't know what they are talking about.

Just from my point of view, I've never been into one night stands or looking for quick shags. So if I ended up having sex with people it was boyfriends or once a really close friend in the middle of a "what is this, friendship or real feels" stuff. I wouldn't mind. I'm secure enough to be vocal about what's good or not and give pointers, and most people are quick learners if they are with someone who communicates well.

In that light, loosing your virginity to a hooker, I think, is even worse. But that's me as a woman and I don't really like the concept of hookers in general, I think it's demeaning and it would make me feel a bit dirty to be with someone who's okay to pay women to have sex.

Also, I've seen enough posts on r9k to know that usually it's a bad experience, unless it's a slightly older prostitute who knows what she is doing. Most young girls just lie there like a starfish.
>>
Just tell women that you are a virgin because you don't believe in premarital sex.

They will think this is a good value and something that you may pass on to their children.
>>
>>18081033
And then he doesn't get to have sex until he's married.
>>
>>18080858
From the Mahabharata on the Kali Yuga :
Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.