[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Texting.jpg (56KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Texting.jpg
56KB, 1600x1200px
How do you ask the love of your life what you would have to do in order to have her reconsider you again in the future.

Asking her for another shot or chance right now is impossible as the were some serious fights and words before we broke up, for which she is still pissed at me for. There really needs to be a cooldown period for a considerable period of time If I know her, and I do. Everything I would simply ask her of her now would be an automatic "No."

But how do I ask this without sounding needy, selfish or pathetic? Even though I am well aware this whole thread is, but I simply have to. I love her to death and we both have a wonderful kid.
>>
>>18080768
Don't ask it. Wait. Be the best version of yourself you can be. Be a FRIEND to her if she wants. A real friend. After some time you can tell her succinctly that you still love her and you want to be with her. Don't expect anything from her, but at least you tried.
>>
>>18080768
Girls don't give other chances because they have other options, and don't need to rely on slim, past successes. You're history in her mind.
>>
>>18080768
>Texting

Just stop and don't.

Nigga focus on the other things in life and she'll contact you on her own,you'll (hopefully have the balls to) set a date off of her contacting you,you'll have fun and maybe then you'll have another shot. Especially if you had a kid together.

Women coming back to guys who they've been broken up or fought with isn't just some meme. And the reason it happens is because the guy doesn't apologize for who he is.
>>
>>18080856
I can't deny the truth in that, and in fact that is exactly what I intend to do, no matter what she would answer. Like any other I am just so afraid that she'll hook up with somebody else, that I want to get the message across while I still can, If that makes any sense.

>>18080984
After we broke up I had to move back to my home town, we now live 105miles apart so texting is all I can do. We already agreed that for the kids sake we'll do activities together like going to the zoo and stuff like that. But that sort of stuff is not for the near future.

I feel like both of you guys are on the same page, and I can agree on some level. I just feel like I should make my intentions clear about not giving up, and be open for the future, without sounding needy, before creating that kind of space.
>>
There's no special trick or cheatcode for life anon. You won't get her back by saying the right words at the right time or meeting up with her randomly at a cafe or any other movie cliche you're thinking about. Life isn't like movies.

Your best shot is being honest and hoping that she may reconsider. That's all
>>
There's virtually no chance. She's already dismissed you.
Time will pass, and your feelings for her will leave you. In the meantime, self improve.
>>
>>18081143
>>18081164

I never asked for the odds or chances, I am well aware. It's all in the original post..

I can't go on without knowing, that she knows, I'll be there for them If she would reconsider in the future. It's my family dude, not a fling...
I can't find the right words or what to say, or how to put It in a context that isn't desperate as fuck. She needs to know I'll be there, It keeps me up at night.
>>
>>18081208
I know what you mean anon but there isn't much you can do in the sense that no particular approach is going to change the outcome. Either she'll take you back or she isn't.

I'm sorry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.