[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do men and women argue about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have never been in a relationship but people tell me men and women argue about a lot of shit.

What are some examples? If I had a girlfriend, I can't imagine I would argue with her. If there was a argument, I would not be the one starting it at least. I am very easy going and flexible.

What the heck do people in relationships argue about?

I feel like women would start most arguments. It seems likevfudrs just want to chill but a lot of women get bored and start picking shit apart?
>>
>>18080675
What the heck do people in relationships argue about?
go take a look at the /adv/ catalog
>>
Male here. When I start the argument it is
>hey you did this thing and it bothered me
>excuses
>blames me
>tells me i have no right to be upset
>turns it around on me
>brings up shit I've done
>gets defensive
>i get more frustrated because she wont acknowledge anything I say
>que feedback loop that ends with us both being furious and not talking

Her

>you need to clean up after yourself more
>you need to stop having feelings because i can't handle that (not her words, but the gist of it) every time I tried to tell her I was upset she accused me of manipulation and psychopathy

Needless to say we arent together anymore.
>>
>>18080675
Bf and I never really argue about the small stuff. And our arguments aren't really like getting mad at each other and yelling. Our arguments basically are like:

>i felt weird in that situation, what do you think about it
>bf then proceeds to tell me I am either over thinking, or he agrees but doesn't know how to address it
>if i dont think im overthinking I give my evidence that supports why I feel the way I do
>bf and I reach solution

We typically have disagreements over friend stuff, family stuff, money etc. Even then, we may argue like 2 times a year. We've been together for going on 7 years. In the first two years, a lot of arguments were about insecurities. Not just on my part, on both parts. I'd get suspect about the way some of his female acquaintances treated me, later found out I was right and they really don't like me. Bf expressed insecurity over my exs, and tried to start a self-defeating argument that I thought my ex was more attractive than him.

Now that the insecurities of the relationship have died down, there are way less arguments. And as I said, they are less about trivial things and insecurities, more about money, family, and siding with our friends on certain subjects (which may be seen more as gossiping desu)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.