[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating with best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: nxntLJy.jpg (620KB, 2717x1867px) Image search: [Google]
nxntLJy.jpg
620KB, 2717x1867px
Hi /adv/

I'm a 21 yo guy and my best friend (girl) is cheating on her boyfriend by sleeping with me. This has been going on for about a month, and it scares me how easily she justifies her actions ("oh we have no emotional connection, it's like you're my dildo", etc).

My question is, why are girls sluts. Does true love exist? Should I ever date/marry? Thanks.
>>
>>18080585
>why are girls sluts

There are shitty disloyal people on both sides. It's not a gender thing.
>>
>>18080585
>why are girls sluts
hormones and gender "equality"

>Does true love exist?
Extremely rare

>Should I ever date/marry?
Date yes
Marry no, unless you're very religious there's no point in marrying anymore even if you want kids
>>
>>18080585
>My question is, why are girls sluts.
They aren't really sluts just being themselves. It is men that are fools believing if they are getting that ass she isn't giving it to others as well.

Does true love exist?
NOPE.

Should I ever date/marry?
Yes, but it should be mutually beneficial to both partners but never, ever, ever fall in love. You need to be emotionally disconnected.
>>
>>18080585
Chemicles are real to the point of reproduction, humans only ones to have sex for fun and not to reproduce.

Love social construct so that people look after their fucking kids after having them.

Needless, everyone's brain chemistry is slightly different, every ones morals different. She's just a slut

and girls who will genuinly love you are out there.

Although they won't be attracted to guys that are doing what you're doing OP
>>
File: triumph_spitfire_mk_iv.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
triumph_spitfire_mk_iv.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>18080585
FOLLOW UP QUESTION

Should I continue taking her to pound town? Because the sex is great.
>>
There's modern women for you, you just got a practical redpill.
>>
>>18080598
Of course, just try not to emotionally attach yourself to her
>>
>>18080598
I hope you get home early once in the future just to see your then gf/wife getting railed by two guys. For karma &c.
>>
>>18080605
he's on this site looking for advice.. thats already happened anon..
>>
>>18080611
why are you salty?
>>
>>18080605
agree with anon. If OP got any feels at all OP needs to bail.
>>
>>18080615
I'm angry for people's complete lack of what is simple decency.
>>
>>18080622
Why is it the OP's responsibility to uphold the sanctity of his friend's relationship?
>>
>>18080598

As far as I'm concerned, if you were a good person you would never have agreed to this and would have notified the boyfriend immediately.

I'm sorry, but you are just as bad as she is at this point. Not only because you associate with her but because, as her "best friend", you probably had the ability to talk her out of this situation. Not only that but you're the one she's cheating with in the first place.

If you think I'm wrong here; if you were the other guy in the situation, how would you feel about this? What would you have preferred the guy she wanted to cheat with do? Would you think he's a mature and good person for going along with it?

More than anything in the world, I hope one day you meet a beautiful woman and fall in love; I hope you invest so much effort into the relationship that marriage would be an option, that a significant portion of your earnings go to her happiness. Then, a year later, I hope you find that for the entirety of it she was fucking some other guy; one she often hung out with, who you probably knew she spent time with. I hope you're in a situation where you trust her, where you let her have guy friends because you assume she has the self control to not cheat on you. I sincerely hope your ability to trust and wholly love someone becomes utterly destroyed when you find out what she's done, when your trust in a person becomes so shattered on such a level.

More than I anything I hope that happens because you really deserve it. Be happy that I don't know you, because I would oust you faster than in the blink of a fucking eye.
>>
>>18080637
It's his responsibility not to fuck someone who has a bf when he knows that, now that he's done it he's just as guilty of it as she.
>>
AS I REMEMBER YOU POSTED ABOUT THIS STORY AWHILE AGO WITH EXACT THE SAME PICTURE. ARE YOU AUTISM?
>>
>>18080643
>>18080646
TIL that there are cucks on here who think single men should have some twisted sense of whiteknight "honor" of respecting a relationship that even the woman refuses to respect
>>
>>18080664
A woman not respecting her bf is one thing and it's her problem, but you shouldn't enable her cheating. No wonder women are all whores nowadays, the men are spineless idiots who think with their dicks.
>>
>>18080643
>If you think I'm wrong here; if you were the other guy in the situation, how would you feel about this? What would you have preferred the guy she wanted to cheat with do? Would you think he's a mature and good person for going along with it?

It's a dog eat dog world. If I were the bf I'd be pissed at the girl and break up with her. I'm not going to hunt down the other guy. It's like finding a 100 dollar bill on the floor, would you pocket it or bring it to the lost and found?
>>
Take responsibility for your actions and stop falling for her garbage.
>>
>>18080585

Hey OP, is this room yours?
Looks cool if so. Especially the posters, wouldn't mind getting one like that myself.
>>
>>18080670
If you don't think with your dick and believe in bullshit self-righteous concepts like love and honor, then you're the type of guy who will get cucked.
>>
>>18080672

kek
And how would you know to break up with her if the other guy never came to you about it?

You really think the guy stands a good chance of ever finding it out otherwise? Does the thought of dating a girl and never finding out about her cheating bring any real comfort to you?
>>
>>18080683
I would get cucked because modern consumerism driven society enables and profits from cucking in general. It's the role of the men in a nation to keep their women in check, not just leave them sleeping around like animals.
>>
>>18080611
>>>18080598
>I hope you get home early once in the future just to see your then gf/wife getting railed by two guys. For karma &c.
Disregard this. There is no Karma. It is just life. There are thjngs that make you happy and there are things that make you unhappy. They balance each other out over yor life unless you miss out on happy moments such as takjng the said girl to pound town.
>>
>>18080646
OP is only responsible for his own actions. His friend's relationshipbis not his problem.
>>
>>18080598
>There are thjngs that make you happy and there are things that make you unhappy.

Mein Gott, I'm arguing with brain damaged people.
>>
>>18080680
It's as much OP's room as this thread isn't a fantasy
>>
>>18080695
>It's the role of the men in a nation to keep their women in check, not just leave them sleeping around like animals.
They wanted feminism and sexual liberation, it's the role of no one to keep women in charge, they asked for this.
>>
>>18080786
The current rise of Islam (in Europe) will tell otherwise. Soon, women will see what a patriarchy actually looks like.
>>
>>18080806
takbir!
>>
>>18080585
So you suck, but girls are soo terrible. Lol. You'd be as much of a "slut" if you had th chance.
>>
>>18080664
It's not about what you "ought" to do but more about what you "should" do. There's no obligation to anything of course, but if you wouldn't like being in the guy's place, then fucking the girl behind his back is a pretty hypo
>>
Oh woe is you right? Dude you're just as bad as her + a hypocrite.

Did that shake your faith in your illusion that a woman will always be faithful to you and that's it's always guys who cheat? Tough shit.
>>
99% sure I found OP's identity. Won't post this thread to his feeds though since he seems like a decent person from posts in other threads/sites. Has a future and all. Good guy caught in a bad situation, not that what he's doing now is great and all.

Hopefully he does the right thing though and stops the cheating, one way or another. The guy dating her doesn't deserve this treatment.
>>
>>18080726
>>18080637
people like you make me think islam wouldn't be so bad after all.

Fucking manchilds.
>>
I dot support cheating, I don't think it is moral, and for that reason I will not sleep with someone who I know is in an exclusive relationship
>>
>>18080989
How did you manage that?
>>
Had an extremely similar situation, only for me the girl was my ex who fucked me behind her boyfriends back.

Have sex all you want, but
>DO NOT become emotionally attached. Outside of the bedroom she needs to stay your pal and that's it
>DO NOT let your position as her sex friend halt or take priority over your love life or personal happiness, remember that this relationship with her is non-committal
>DO NOT date her ever. Under no circumstances. She's been marked as a cheater to you, and as such she shouldn't be thought of as a potential partner. She's now unfit for that.
Just follow these rules OP, and you're gonna be okay. Been there, done that.
>>
>>18080643
Idealistic delusional white knight detected.
The man is in no way responsible for the woman's want for cock besides her boyfriend. She's gonna get some adulterous sex anyway, stepping out of the way of said sex is simply a missed opportunity.
>>
>>18081057
Provably knows your IRL, and can tell by the way you talk. You'd be surprised how many people you know frequent alteast one board.
>>
>>18080989
>being so mad at OP that you type this bait
>P-please stop cheating or there will be consequences!
Kekekeke
>>
>>18080585

>why are girls slut

Better ask why you are a desperate little shit instead.
>>
>>18080585
Why do guys fuck around ?
Yes ..
Date defo .. marry .. why bother ? Most likely the laws where you live will enable her to fuck you over economically when she decides it's time to ride the cock carousel once more
>>
>>18080598
Yes .. just be aware that if she's willing to cheat with you, she'll be willing to cheat on you. So don't get attached and use condoms (ok, you probably do already but now I've said it)
>>
>>18080643
I would never assume I'd be best god damned friends with a guy that fucked my gf/wife, but she's an adult. If she chooses to do something, she's responsible, same as I am.
>>
>>18080585
OP how big is your dick?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.