[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't have a "squad" anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (484KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484KB, 1280x853px
I used to have like 5 separate groups of friends to hang out with, where we'd all get together and do shit. Be it go to the bar, go on a vacation, catch a movie, go to the lake... Lots of different things.

For multiple reasons I don't have any groups anymore. My relationships with all of my friends are pretty much 1:1 - we go to a bar and catch a game just the two of us, something like that.

I miss having a group of like minded friends that could all go out together. But I'm 30. Is that shit just over? Do I have to accept that? I'm so bored these days.
>>
>>18080472

You just need to find the right group of friends I guess. That shit doesn't HAVE to change but it often does. People grow apart and they get tired of the same shenanigans.
>>
>>18080472

like the other anon said, it doesn't have to change, but it often does.

men get older and they need less time out. in addition to that htey often work more, get more tired by it, and usually need to dedicate more time to a relationship or even a family.

even without relationship and family our poor modern diets make it so that were generally too tired to do anything after work, then on weekends were cleaning, doing grocery shopping, etc.

unfortunately if this is the way your current friend group is going there isnt much you can do to salvage it other than continually inviting them all and talking about it, but this often goes nowhere.

depending on how your group dynamic was they may also be tired of it. my last group of friends was AWFUL. i mean they were great fun people but there was no loyalty among friends. we hung out and had adventures but it was shallow. i need emotional connection with my friends and if all you do is hango ut in big groups and have advetnures you can never takl about anything remotely serious.

my curretn friend group i get a lot of 1 on 1 time, and eve in the group setting its still small enough that we can say things comfortably with one another and talk about our actual issues, so its a good ablance
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.