[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of bumps on the face, so that the skin is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7047.jpg (179KB, 1296x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7047.jpg
179KB, 1296x1056px
How do you get rid of bumps on the face, so that the skin is smooth?

Apple cider vinegar? Liquid nitrogen? Never tried glycolic peels etc. always thought them to be a bit of a fad.
>>
>>18080354
See a dermatologist you disgusting dickless pepe
>>
>>18080354
Are those pimples OP?
>>
Nah, kinda like bumps, I'm not too sure. Never had them 3 months ago. They just appeared and then didn't change.
>>
>>18080375
lol!

also, micro-dermabrasion.
>>
>>18080745
Dumb ass question...but can this be done with one of those silly face rolling things?
>>
>>18080354
Stop wearing makeup or products and see how your skin reacts.
>>
>>18080354
Kathe?
>>
>>18080354
There's a new treatment being trialed at the moment, hypergolic dermabrasion. As far as I'm aware it's not been FDA approved yet so isn't currently available in the US but it will be in a month or two, and it's shown to remove over 95% of imperfections.
>>
>>18080960
This.

Try /r/skincareaddiction on Reddit.

I'd say use warm compresses, wash your face with coconut or hemp oil (sounds counterintuitive, but these oils are cleansing and hydrating), then a foaming gentle cleanser to wash off the oil. Rinse with cool water to close up pores. Use a gentle toner like Dr. Thayer's Witch Hazel.
>>
>>18080354
Your lips look sexy, wanna suck my dick?
>>
>>18081069
Cheers anon! Will have a look into it and definitely try your reddit suggestion.
>>
>>18081069
After cleaning like that my face I take a wet piece of cotton and apply 2-3 drops of Australian tea tree oil and use it on my face like a lotion (apply a cream after like aloe vera or something for hydratation). Tea tree oil is the best against bumps and oily skin. After a few weeks of use my skin was definitely better. If a bumps appears anyway, I put one drop directly on on it.
>>
>>18080354
The blacks in Jamaica have been bleaching their skin to smoothen it out.
>>
>>18080354
Drink water and Exercise. Sweat cleanses the pores flushing it with the water (4 liters a day) that you drank. Youll no longer have acne after say 2 weeks. A month tops.
>>
>>18080354
I personally use rub baking soda and rinse with water. Then after that I'd apply applecider vinegar in my face and let it air dry.

Works well to get rid of those bumps, results may vary, but at least I don't think there's any danger on baking soda and acv.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.