[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I or shouldn't I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1398440723635.png (691KB, 326x908px) Image search: [Google]
1398440723635.png
691KB, 326x908px
So I i'm in a bit of a difficult situation and I need some advice.
I've been friends this girl in my uni course for a while and I didn't think much about it because i'm a bit of an autismo and I don't pick up on social cues very well, but I was more or less propositioned for sex by her.

Problem is she has a boyfriend, and she's been seeing him for like 2 years, she lives with him and depends on him for a place to live.
If I reject her I lose a study buddy and class becomes weird.
If I accept her I can't hold to my personal moral compass, as I don't want to help someone cheat.

What do you think I should do?
what would you do in this situation?
Am I being a moron for being so reluctant to go against my more code?
>>
>>18080348
You're gonna get cheated on, so do want to feel best. If you aren't going to sleep because then don't sex her. If it doesn't bother you that much then fuck her brains. The regret from not having done it when you get cheated on later will be worse.
>>
>>18080348
I dont think it's a good idea to have sex with her, now you know she got a boyfriend you have no excuse, if you do it, you will be a bad person, and knowing other people do it anyway doesnt make it acceptable if you are truly a good person.

Sex without emotion is worthless and pointless, if you really starving sex, go to prostitutes, but don't become a jerk.

You won't lose her if you explain her this way. You may even creat a greater desire towards you, because you will be a man difficult to get, a man she dreamt about but never had.

If she wants you, she must quit her boyfriend first.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.