[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to go Chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: gochav.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gochav.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>20 y.o.
>virgin
>neuropsy/sci. student

I taken the wrong approach all life and cultivated wrong interests.
Ending up creating a beta package:
>reading / philosophy / poetry
>art / fashion / design
>music
>science
>travelling
>martial arts
>sports climbing
>psychedelics
>> skelly/beta
Focused to much on 'intellect and 'the covert ability to beat people up'.

All this shit might help me get a gf when i am +27 with some settle down-uggo. But that is not where i am at atm and i need the exp.
Even now, i mainly end up getting closer to girls around 3ish years older than me. Find out they usually are already with their bfs.

I have begun rectifying this problem with (power)lifting. But i am clearly very late to the party. Also it is clear that my beta interests are holding me back. >Basically damage control now.

>What do i change and should i focus on?
>How do i change?
>Any experience?

Also. Friends who are even more beta (Maths students) are succeeding, which is irritating me.
>>
> using chad and beta unironically
> going to university for a major that will guarantee unemployment
Not much you can do desu.
>>
>>18080187
Well you're already hopelessly narcissistic and insecure and overcompensating so I'd say your well on your way!
>>
>>18080193
true. "chad" doesn't exist. your definition of chad has only a few consistencies with other peoples' definition of chad. again, it's just a meme.
from another angle: today's chads are tomorrows normies. social views change and it's not worth trying to keep up with the trends. find ideologies and passions that resonate with you and keep pursuing them. be vocal about it. as a bonus, women only bother with guys who have strong passions and are confident/content about their interests.

>>18080187
what are you trying to change? it sounds like you've been building a wide array of interests. if you can talk about your interests in an interesting way (anecdotes, parallels, history lessons, etc), you're ready for women. learn how to tell a good story, you already have a large pool of interests to pull from. it's not your "beta" interests, it's how you present them. no interest is inherently beta (unless putting pussy on a pedestal is a hobby, which is very beta)

remember, the 20 year olds around you are just as experienced/inexperienced at life as you. you'll only see this looking back. everyone is stressing to get a grip on their life and worldviews. the girls your age are chasing guys that are fun and have-it-figured-out.

all that means you just have to "make it look easy". find cool social activities or plan them yourself and invite people to go on adventures with you. don't bitch and whine about bullshit that doesn't matter. if you speak, speak with firm conviction (especially about your interests). if you want others to take you seriously, you start with yourself.

my best pro-tip for your age is to find lots of cool social things to do or events to attend. no one cares as much about your interests as they do about having fun. conversation will happen anyway. if you are the person setting up mini-adventures to facilitate that free-flowing tendency for people to chitchat, you become the cool/fun guy.
>>
File: 1487330902817.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487330902817.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>18080187
I like how you told your story and framed your question. First, fuck Chad I hate that motherfucker. Focus on being a man of value. It sounds like you are looking to add more alpha traits. There are a ton of books on that. Chad is an empty existence.
>>
>>18080268
>change
All my life (unconsciously and consciously) have had the idea that being broad in your interests is 'good' and diversifies your ability to talk to people. I can get really nerdy about virtually anything and read up about them.
>from the Yugowar over Tadao Ando architecture to self defense laws and quantum physics.
It seems that partially i have achieved that goal. Some people do like the way i talk and what i talk about ('Like that chill uni lecturer'/'storyteller' i have been called). Making complex topics interesting. The problem is that it works only with older girls or actual professors.
This has big flaws:
>I have not cultivated the art of subliminal messaging. (My approach relies too much on her willingness and aptitude to talk)
>abs, abs, abs
>not cultivated a love for clubbing (only on Ecstacy)

Take it like this: I have long cultivated a 'marketing strategy' which is now showing to be targeting the wrong 'target demographic' therefore i have to start changing the messaging and market positioning.

>exp.
Sure they had the same time the 'mature' as them. But due to family circumstances i have in my teens, instead of building a gang, getting laid, gaining exp., spent travelling foreign countries and looking at landmarks and meeting random people (mostly adults), in my teens.

In that sense i am well behind most people i know; while at the same time being called 'mature' by 'actual adults' and teachers.

>fun
Exactly this is the point.
Being that engaging and charismatic social butterfly.
Without relying on BS life experiences and knowledge.

>>18080274
>man of value
'Men of value' are not what girls in this age range are looking for because they themselves have not cultivated their own values.
>you cannot look for smth if you dont know how it looks.

By the time you get into that age where that is wanted, you are that only faggot with little exp.
>at that point kys.
>>
>>18080187
Some ramblings of mine for you, OP.

Well OP I wouldn't class a 20 year old without much experience regarding girls / romantic and sexual relationships to really be that far behind the rest. Sure some guys and gals get into "relationships" around 16 years old but these aren't going to be like the relationships you will have when you're more mature. Besides, wouldn't you want a GF who would like you enough that she can look past the inexperience and doesn't mind to help you out a bit?

If I were you I would ask myself the question, why do I want a GF and what do I expect of a relationship with a girl? And why do you think you will need to be more "alpha" like to get a girl? Are you perhaps not satisfied with yourself? Personally, when it comes to relationship I want my partner to like me because who I am, not who I pretend to be. And to love someone else, you need to be able to love yourself first.

Also you can't really take "wrong" interests, you took them because, I assume, you liked them. Now you're talking about changing them because they wouldn't be the things girls would be into. First of all girls are like dudes, meaning that like dudes they can also have all sorts of interests.

But lets say you do change your own interests to fit more into the image of the girls you're trying to attract. Girls who don't like guys who travel, read and are a bit skinny. Okay, so you become buff and go to the club every weekend. You get it on with a girl and get into a relationship. But she is only with you because you're not being yourself but the kind of person she is attracted to. What would you talk about with her? You can't talk about your actual interests because she doesn't like them. Do you think that would make you more happy than you are now?
>>
>>18080457
Ignore this post.
>>
>>18080187
actually you don't need to be Chad. You seem like an interesting person
>>
>>18080187

the world is not divided itno alpha and beta, chad and virgin.

you can go ahead and get fit, become what you think a chad is and go out there and still strike out.

because the issue was never going to be about alpha vs beta or chad vs virgin. it was just about you being a twat.
>>
>>18080538
How come?
>>
>>18080187

>20 yo

You can pretty much do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>18080378
>Being that engaging and charismatic social butterfly.
Then be it. Make people feel good about themselves without coming off as a kiss ass. Make them smile and feel good about you. Then grab them by the pussy. The only thing Chad has is he can skip the first step mostly.

I'd say most charismatic people are subtle kiss asses, but that's just me being really unimpressed with people and truly anti-social in general. If you can already talk about a multitude of things with people, literally all you have to do is work on your game. Be more forward with girls, as well. It quickly filters out the ones who aren't interested.
>>
File: 1486773901408.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486773901408.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>>18080274
>>man of value
>'Men of value' are not what girls in this age range are looking for because they themselves have not cultivated their own values.
>>you cannot look for smth if you dont know how it looks.
>
>By the time you get into that age where that is wanted, you are that only faggot with little exp.
>>at that point kys.

This is all bs.

Exp is just an excuse for degeneracy.
>>
File: 1487195405957.gif (243KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487195405957.gif
243KB, 350x233px
>>18080557

Only betas deny the existance of betas.
>>
>>18080583
>>
>>18080210
My thoughts exactly.
Keep thinking like this, OP, and you'll end up in the actual dumpster of idiocy and regret. Don't know what you're thinking when you say you want to be society's collective definition of a douchebag.
>>
File: 1388106369432.gif (2MB, 280x295px) Image search: [Google]
1388106369432.gif
2MB, 280x295px
>>18080557

Fucking amen.
>>
>>18080187
Chads look for immediate sexual satisfaction and the way to do that is to workout and be smooth to be smooth you need to have 1000s of conversations til you find your flirting grove now go never masterbate and never look back
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18080548
Interesting is not the same as being 'sexy' and attractive.

Being interesting keeps people (a partner) around you, but doesn't get you there.
Those first few steps simply need game.

Basically it goes like this:
>Be at bar
>comment on a girls clothes
>Start talking about fashion

>this is NOT game. It might be interesting, but not sexy.
>>
>>18080187

Full of shit. If you are actually good at 50% of the shit you listed, women should be all over you.

> skelly/beta

I thought you did climbing and martial arts. I thought you could into fashion and music. Somehow that doesn't match.
>>
I am not able to prove anything here. But i consider myself able to pursue in depth coversations in all of these topics.

Have you ever seen a buff climber? Probably not.
Martial arts do not necessarily give you abs. It depends on the style you pursue.
For example doing Systema doesn't necessarily make you jacked, just makes you stress prone to being assulted.

>Art vs. Sports?
I don't get why that would be a juxtaposition.
>>
>>18081199
>>18081199
wait a second how is fucking martial arts beta you stupid fuck?
t. has a fairly similar set of interest to you, sadly currently not doing martial arts
>>18081219
also this
You have to be special not to have developed any muscles from the sports you are doing. Are you special?
also
>that feel when translation studies
>feeling insecure about people in stem fields
>>
>>18081237

>Have you ever seen a buff climber? Probably not.

Yes. Climbers have insane forearms and shoulders. "Hurr durr, I use my legs". Do some overhangs faggot.

>Martial arts do not necessarily give you abs. It depends on the style you pursue.
>gives you abs

Are you 12? Anything that keeps you from being fat gives you abs. If you were a real martial artists, you would be doing a shitton of cardio and legwork. Nobody wants to tear a ligament doing a throw or kick. Also:

>martial arts
>no planks, glute bridges, supermans, and hollow body holds
>it's like you want to accidentally your spine

>For example doing Systema doesn't necessarily make you jacked, just makes you stress prone to being assulted.

You realize Systema is a ripoff system started by two fat Russians in Canada, right?

We are really starting to get to the core of the matter here.

>I don't get why that would be a juxtaposition.

It's not - if you were good at either, girls would like you.
>>
>>18081247
>>18081256
>climbing
My definition of buff is jacked.
Yes shoulder and forearms and back. But who the fuck gives a fuck about your forearms.
Also: Have you seen Adam Ondra clothed in jacket, looks skelly af.

>Martial arts
Systema is not what i do. My two mains were tae kwon do and now modern Wing Chun and Escrima.

>Anything that keeps you from being fat gives you abs
>cardio
What are you talking about? Doing sports doesnt causally result in abs.
>what is extreme metabolism?
>what is making the mistake of not systematically keeping track of calories? And setting +3000kcal goals?
>>
>>18081256
>It's not - if you were good at either, girls would like you.
lies :D
I consider myself halfway decent in creative shit and I had done martial arts for some time (still never was some pro fighter, I did it for myself so not sure if that's what you meant by "good"), I'm even attractive and girls don't like me. It's also about marketing yourself. But admittedly I didn't/haven't put as much time in those hobbies as I should, and spent too much time at the computer or in bed.
>>
>>18081288

>Yes shoulder and forearms and back. But who the fuck gives a fuck about your forearms.
>But who the fuck gives a fuck about your forearms.

Every fucking girl ever.

>Systema is not what i do. My two mains were tae kwon do and now modern Wing Chun and Escrima.

If you can side kick someone in the face and defend yourself from a knife, girls will fucking love you. Obviously you are full of shit. Why? Because "Taekwondo" implies you can do a 540 jumping wheel to my face. "Wing Tsun" implies you can elbow me in the face any time I throw a punch. "Eskrima" implies you can take away a knife and break my elbows and then beat the shit out of me with Kali sticks. We both know that you can't, or girls would fucking love you.

What are you talking about? Doing sports doesnt causally result in abs.
>what is making the mistake of not systematically keeping track of calories? And setting +3000kcal goals?

>What are you talking about? Doing sports doesnt causally result in abs.

Actually it does, because if you are doing any of the above martial arts without doing the core exercises you mentioned, you are not doing anything but fucking around.
>>
>>18081290
>marketing yourself
This.

Being attractive has nothing to do with knowledge or having many and diverse interests/skills.
It is about having game and mastering the art of pointless convo.

Girls don't give a flying fuck what you talk about if you're jacked and handsome.
>>
>>18081290
>It's also about marketing yourself

No it's not. Once you get with a girl, she will find out you are full of shit and dump your ass if you are.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18081303
that feel when handsome but no game and therefore still a v*rgin
>>
>>18081307
>Once you get with a girl,
Y-yeah...
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1MB, 400x400px
This thread is a shining of example of why kids with limited life experience shouldn't be giving advice.
>>
>>18081301
>forearms are sexy
No.
Calves - sure
Chest - must
Biceps - hell yeah.
Forearms - who the fuck cares.

>getting into a street fight just to impress a chick
I don't know about your life, but i do not deliberately get into or join street brawls just to impress a girl.
And yes, i am able to and have, dislocated a fuckers jaw at a bar.
>makes you sexy
Only if she already likes you and she witnesses the entire thing/you defend her specifically.
>>
>>18081324
>core
Obviously i do core, without core you dont even get out of bed.

But by the very definition core is not something openly visible.
>>
>>18081303

>Girls don't give a flying fuck what you talk about if you're jacked and handsome

Actually, the ones that can consistently get jacked handsome guys sometimes do. But sure, it's a baseline.

>>18081308

Whose fault is that? Go practice.

>>18081311

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>18081324

>forearms are sexy
>No.

Wrong. Also, you forgot shoulders and "dat v" - for shame.

>I don't know about your life, but i do not deliberately get into or join street brawls just to impress a girl.
>Only if she already likes you and she witnesses the entire thing/you defend her specifically.

Post a tournament picture on facebook.

>hurr durr I am not that vain
>>
File: ot1.jpg (202KB, 1196x1196px) Image search: [Google]
ot1.jpg
202KB, 1196x1196px
>>18081338
I agree on that 'V' - but a v is only of limited use when you live in an area where jackets are compulsory at least half of the year.

tournament pic of fb
>implying she likes you enough from the word go that she deliberately browses your fb.

>>18080685
>>18080781
The game is about playing that exact line where you are 'nice' but enough of a twat to keep her interested.
Even that nice part is of limited use, because girls will stay even if you overdo the being a twat-part.
>>
>>18081371

The whole "game" thing is blown way out of proportion. There is this quote "Women don't friendzone nice guys, they friendzone boring guys." It's very true. If you think you need to be a pickup artist to get a girl, you are spending way too much time here.
>>
>>18081379
Well yes. Boring guys in their approach.
In that case, you need a girl open-minded enough to give you the benefit of the doubt. By this you are literally shrinking your demographic to
>'deep' girls who are less likely to be at your local club/bar
>girl who are somewhat older (mid-20s) and already have a bf or are not interested in a younger guy
I am not saying it is impossible, you are just artificially reducing your pool.

Believe me, getting a girl over for some 'Acid and chill' can be anything - but not boring.
>>
science
martial arts
sports climbing

that isn't beta package
you should focus on that if you wan't to improve physically
>>
>>18080187
>hot girl hover-handing two buff dudes

This shit man, I swear. I thought men were supposed to be players, but the more I look around the more I see girls hooking up with multiple guys at once and etc.
>>
>>18080187
what a tiny girl
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.