[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you reconcile the fact that you will never know love,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: toohigh.jpg (33KB, 312x258px) Image search: [Google]
toohigh.jpg
33KB, 312x258px
How do you reconcile the fact that you will never know love, not just because you're both emotionally and sexually unavailable, but also because despite how lonely you are the idea of a relationship is terrifying and you haven't had so much of a crush in over 5 years?
>>
Just keep looking. I literally went 10 years without so much as a crush and then met someone and fell in love. Its unrequited but I am a big enough person/mentally fucked up enough to be fine with that.

Its certainly better than the void of loneliness from before I met her.
>>
iktfb

Im too autistic to even try so I've been slowly accepting the fact that I'll die alone. Not that I think its that terrible in my case tho.
>>
>>18080062

Having unrequited love is good until she starts fucking someone else, and you can't stop thinking about how another man is plunging his penis into her every night.
>>
>>18080081
She already has a boyfriend. As long as he treats her properly, supports her and makes her happy then they have my blessing.
>>
>>18080094

Look at this fucking cuck
>>
>>18080222
Like I said, big enough person to be fine with it.

Honestly if you can't handle other people being happy despite your own feelings then you are a pretty sad excuse for a human.
>>
>>18080025
i don't know. I'm a girl and not autistic, and I feel like I will never find love either. Oh well! There are still cool things we can do with our lives
>>
What the fuck are you saying?
You don't have family? Your dad, sister, brother and mom probably love you almost inconditionally.
"Couple love" does not exist. It is pure convenience. Sexual convenience, economical convenience, image&status-related convenience, any kind of convenience really. Relationships work just like market, powered by human greed.

You can get in a relationship, but your girlfriend will be a whore. And you are paying that whore in some way. And if someone pays her more you'll be left alone.

So I don't reconcile that fact because I don't believe in it. :)
>>
>>18080420
There's nothing wrong with a human being who wants something for himself. That is not pathetic at all.
>>
>>18080420
It can also be argued that you deserve better. You've just settled for less.
>>
>>18080790
All of you asking yourselves if you will ever fall in love again, don't believe for a second that it is out of your range of experience. Especially if you've been in love before and feel like it was a first and last time deal.

The last time I was crazy in love was in 2008. I haven't felt strong love like that till very recently, and I don't do ONS or friends with benefits, made mistakes before, but never full on PIV sex. I really felt I'd never feel anything again, my life is overall an empty only child experience. But recently I developed a huge huge crush on a girl I met at a show, sadly it was so brief, I didn't to know her nearly as much as I wish I did.

But I'll say, I was smitten with her, after all these years, in the very special way I wish I fell in love with a girl again. For all I know she's taken or married, hope not. But I really felt great near her and watching her simply being herself, I thought she was great.

My advice, ask yourself what you love most, either a hobbie or drawing, or a specific kind of music, then go to a major event associated with your favorite thing. There you will see many others who also love what you love, and it will be much easier to identify with that person, just go slowly and determine for yourselves if it's actually love, or simply "liking" a person a lot. You'll notice the difference, your heart will tell you.
>>
Stop with the useless self-pitying and defeatism and go out and do something about it. Pathetic faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.