[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1480237637141.jpg (67KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1480237637141.jpg
67KB, 702x562px
So I went to see a show a couple of hours ago and met this chick. I'm a 26 year old (turning 27 next week) guy just 4 years out of school with my career starting to take off. We talked while the main act came on. She told me she was a freshman in university, I told her who I was and what I did, and then enjoyed the show. Since she mentioned she had taken a Lyft, I offered her a ride back to campus and she gave me her number.

I didn't ask her age but I'm assuming if she is a freshman in uni, she is about 19 or 20. I look pretty young but I've never come across a situation like this where there is a 5+ age difference. I made a semi-conscious rule to pursue women at most 4 years younger than me but I never considered a woman younger giving e her number. Any advice or am I overthinking?
>>
Do not take it seriously unless she makes the first step. Girls her ages literally has no idea what they want and are still confused and finding themselves. She'll like the attention but probably not the idea of a serious relationship when she's still so young.

If you're up for fun then go for it, they're easy to impress and have great bodies.

She still has some time before maturity. Source: 25 yr old guy recently dated an 18 yr old.
>>
>>18079937
I always hear about the immaturity part, which is what makes me overthink. Assuming I follow up with her for a few dates, I don't know what to expect because I'm generally a down to earth person and I take dating somewhat seriously. She said she had no money and was focused on school.
>>
If you're right about her age, then there is a huge maturity difference between you. You'll find it endearing, and maybe even attractive, at first, but you'll soon get sick of it.

Also don't date her unless you're willing to pay for everything
>>
>>18079926
If your goal is to look for a stable relationship, your chances are higher with someone who is out of school and has a good idea of who she is and what it means to take care of herself.

Doesn't mean she's not capable of it, just that it's considerably less likely because of her age (which is more likely to be a year younger than your estimation) and place in life.

If you have a "rule" about not dating someone younger, you should break that rule based on "she's very very different from the other women I've dated who lead me to make this rule", not "well, I don't have anything else going on, so..."
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.