[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealing Pills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So my little brother has a prescription for adderall and sometimes he sells them to me for money so he can go out with his friends on the weekend.Well he isn't home, its 4am, and I wanna get high so I took three 10mg pills from his bottle. Should I feel bad?
>>
Yea you should feel bad that you are a worthless druggie who resorts to stealing prescription drugs.

You can just tell him you took 3 pills and give him the money for it but you should still feel bad and try to fix your life.
>>
>>18079919
Yea I'm not going to pay him back
>>
>>18079917
It is illegal, but whatever turns your boat I suppose.People do much worse.
>>
Ok. So lets look at the potential opportunity costs here based on your decision and saying you aren't paying him back.

So potentially your brother never realises what happened.

Or potentially he does realise and then never sells them to you again. Or he tells your parents that you've stolen then and denies ever selling you any of them claiming that you are lying to try and cover up your stealing and subsequent drug problem.

I'd consider it worthwhile to keep your brother on side here dude. I wouldn't fuck him over especially if you already feel bad for what you've done because it could bite you hard if he is a competent manipulator.
>>
File: Asuka Watermelon.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Watermelon.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>recreational adderall use
Jesus fuck, I will never understand the appeal of that.
>>
>>18079920
>Fucking over your own family members who didn't wrong you

You're going to end up being that shitty family member nobody really talks about, doesn't get invited to family gatherings, and everyone else uses as an example for their kids of what they'll end up like if they keep choosing fuck head options.

You can pretend like you don't care but you obviously do if you're now looking for approval on a Mongolian Horse Posting board.
>>
How the fuck could it ever seem appealing to anyone but a hardcore stim-addict to drop an amphetamine salt at 4 am?
>>
>>18079949
taking stims is good if you're fucking pointless. it makes you feel like "let's do something!" you might write an entire book on them.
>>
>>18079920
how old is your brother?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.