[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

older woman - younger guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1464508280083.jpg (68KB, 354x520px) Image search: [Google]
1464508280083.jpg
68KB, 354x520px
Has anyone ever had a relationship where they, as a guy, were a couple years younger than the woman they were with? Or did any femanon here date a guy a handful of years younger?
What was difficult and what went wrong? What was great?

I ask because I currently found myself dating a 5 year younger guy. I never thought it could work but it does for a reason. He didn't go to uni but started his business, I went for 8 years, we're in similar professional life stages and get along great, both looking to settle down and marry, that sort of vibe.
>>
I dated a girl 3 years older than me. There were times when she didn't respect me as a man, even if she wanted to.
>>
There is no problem with this unless you are talking 20 and 15 years old.

Once you have both fully matured mentally it doesn't make a difference the age.
>>
>>18079882
meaning she would look down on you? I can imagine that happens yeah.
>>
>>18079902
We're talking 30 and 25.

It feels a bit like talking about height. Yeah, the guy is "supposed to be" taller and older but muh. So far that never worked out well either.
>>
>>18079905
Relationships involving midlife crisis is a trap. Stay away.
>>
Not OP but related.
Only seem to be interested in girls a few years older than me.
>20 vs. 23ish
Usually they already have a bf they are happy with (for the moment).
I find them easier to talk to usually.

>how do get into girls my age?
>>
>>18079867
When I was 20 I decided that it was a terrible idea to date anyone who hadn't been on her own taking care of herself for at least two years. For my dating pool that pretty much meant no one younger than 24.

Most of the women weren't really ready for anything long term, and for my part, I was seriously hung up on the older sister of one of my friends, and she was seven (I think? now that I'm thinking about it, I don't actually remember) years older than me. We had an on-and-off type thing that ultimately didn't work out, but kind of kept me from really trying to make a go of something with someone else. That it didn't work had nothing to do with the age difference.

That I kept trying is because I was young and foolish.

Since then almost everyone I've dated has been younger, but that hasn't been a conscious thing. A couple years more or less doesn't really matter much.
>>
An older woman will never respect you.
>>
>>18079867

If things are great between you and you get good vibes why do you feel insecure about it?
Insecurity will kill your relationship much faster than any age gap.
>>
I'm 22 and my ex girlfriend was 25.

It taught me real quick that age and maturity are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18079867
I just started dating a 30 year old woman (im 23)
>>
I'm 20 and i dated this 35 yo girls at first all went great but after 6 months or so the relation gone creepy (it was basically my mom + sex) si i ran away from her house
>>
Im 23, girlfriends 25. Not that big of a difference in terms of maturity.

We've been going for a good 8 months now without any issues regarding age.

She's fucked 8 guys and ive only fucked her but I couldn't care less, some that might bother though.

As long as you're compatible and on the same level of maturity why the fuck not?
>>
>>18080652
That's what I'm scared of yeah.

thanks to everyone for the replies.
>>
>we're in similar professional life stages and get along great
this is the only thing that matters tbqh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.