[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely Alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8120.jpg (109KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8120.jpg
109KB, 952x536px
So, I graduated this past year, and am in my second semester of college. I completely just flunked out first semester. About a month or two in I just stopped going. I dreaded class. I didn't feel as if I belonged. Just fucking overwhelmingly like, unmotivated I guess. I didn't want to show up when I'd just sit there, and watch everyone else get along and be friends, and I'd always be alone. I just dropped everything and quit going. Failed everything. Since its a community college, no harm done. Didn't even get a notice or anything. I'm taking classes this semester, and keeping grades up this time, but these feelings are sinking back in. Idk what to do. I'm still living at home, have no god damn friends. I spend all my free time either doing homework or videogames. No social life whatsoever. What do I do? I feel completely trapped and alone.
>>
>>18079757
"Everyone" is not having social success and leading a fulfilling life. There are undoubtedly other people in the same boat as you.

I think you should continue to go to class and strive to succeed at what you're doing regardless of your social situation. You're doing something positive for yourself, and that's important.

One of the ways that I ended up making friends when I went to school (aside from simply approaching and talking to people) was to organize study groups. It was a good motivator to actually do the work I needed to do, and being able to explain something to someone else is a pretty good indicator that you understand it yourself.
>>
>>18079757
Maybe college isn't for you.

Note: I did NOT say you're not good enough for it. College is designed to give certain kinds of information and skills to certain kinds of people. If you're not the right fit, college isn't good enough for you.
Someplace else might be. Trade school, for example, or a job you can work your way up from. If you're the kind of person who would thrive best in some other setting, college is just a depressing waste of your time.

The world will always need plumbers. And electricians, and mailmen, and bus drivers, and cops, and salesmen, and barbers, and truck drivers, and factory workers, and landscape gardeners, and car repairmen, and...and...

All honorable and well-paying professions.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.