[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I quit a course only at two months of finish it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: saddog.jpg (64KB, 750x518px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
64KB, 750x518px
because of the class, there are two girls who are like the bosses and everyone laughs with them so they follow them and they treat me like shit, sad thing is that we all have like >26 years old, I would come back but classes have a lot of team work and everytime someone has to work with me they say things between them and I act like I didn´t hear anything.

Two factors:

1. I have depression,
2. I don´t like them (we are little in class)

What should I do? should I come back and ignore all those comments? I got angry with them last week, so they will laugh more at me.
>>
Yeesh. Dude if you're that caught up in stupid shit like this past 18, that's a bad sign. Go to fucking class, get your goddamn degree thats what you're there for. I had to do group work with shit heads all the time. That's adulthood, you suck it the fuck up and get the job done.
>>
>>18079734

I know I blame my fucking depression, I could have go on and ignore them but I feel old already for this shit and the depression makes all the worse.

But you´re right, perhaps I should try to endure a little more.
>>
>>18079746
If you haven't already, get a therapist.
If you have one, they aint doing a good job.
>>
>>18079749

I refused to go to one, I have a cousin with the same thing and I don´t see any improvement.

I guess I´m just demolished for the lack of work in my country and the women being ultrafeminists and laughing of the mental sicks.

I think I need changes in my life and run away from here.
>>
>>18079754
No you need to seek professional fucking help.
Your cousin's experience is 100% unrelated and meaningless to you. Your cousin did not have the same thing. Nobody experiences depression the same way you dolt.
Go get a therapist.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.