[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf? I saw the first woman I felt like talking to in years (I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: aney.jpg (214KB, 1008x917px) Image search: [Google]
aney.jpg
214KB, 1008x917px
Wtf? I saw the first woman I felt like talking to in years (I'm 21) but she was at least 50, grey hair.

She was so beautiful though.

How can I go about dating a woman who's that old, i.e asking her out without the age gap instantly rejecting me?

Probably never see her again, but fuck she was amazingly beautiful.
>>
>>18079679
How did you encounter her? Is it a situation that can happen again - e.g. being at a party or meeting along with others? If so, just engage her in conversation and, if it goes well, casually say "It's fun chatting with you. Would you like to get together for coffee sometime soon?"
>>
>>18079679
>How can I go about dating a woman who's that old, i.e asking her out without the age gap instantly rejecting me?

This is dependent on the person, not whatever magical technique you think exists for making a person say "yes" to the idea of having a relationship with you.

If it's something you really want to pursue, expect a lot of rejection and assumptions that you aren't serious about them because the desire for that age gap is important to you, not their qualities as a person.
>>
If she is really 50 that is fucked up dude.

Singer from a band I was in was like, 30 and got with a women who was in her mid 40's and at the time she was very attractive for her age, you'd have said they were the same age.

Now though he is pushing 40 and she is starting to rapidly (like every 6 months she looks much older) turn into an old lady.

If you seriously wish to pursue a relationship with a much older woman (and I can't say that it is automatically a bad idea) then you've got to understand that your path in life is going to be unconventional and she'll get old, sick and dead much sooner than you will.

I mean, I can actually imagine marrying for money in this sort of situation if she is very rich. You get to spend your 20's and 30's travelling and being taken care of and then hopefully they die and you are free to do your thing, but with a fat payout.

My own mother is like 57 and lives with a 25 year old. They've been dating for about 2 years. Thing is she is loaded, they live in a villa in Spain in the middle of a citrus grove with a pool. He is kind of disgusting to be honest, sickly looking, skinny, pale, bad skin, bald.

I think she is with him because she has always had low self esteem and been validated by her relationships with often dominating personalities and I think at this point in her life she can't think of anything more alpha than being in control of such a young guy and having all the money. I find it kind of tragic that she hasn't dealt with these issues yet.
>>
>>18079679
watch Harold and Maude, some very cool film. You should have no problems afterwards
>>
>>18079941
Electronics store in town, she was looking at sport watches.

>>18079980
Difficult, she's at the stage in life where she probably settled for any bum.

>>18079994
Wouldn't know her age, couldn't tell if she had full grey hair or it was half died. She was so cute, except taller than me.

>>18080095
looks like a nice film
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.