[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 191x263px
Anyone know easy ways to control anger? I get seto off by the smallest things and it's starting to affect my job and hobbies.
>>
Focus on why you're angry instead of being angry.
>>
I can control my heartbeat pretty well, so I don't get that problem.
>>
take a chill pill, literally

there are medications that can help you take control of your emotions
>>
File: br01.jpg (14KB, 587x390px) Image search: [Google]
br01.jpg
14KB, 587x390px
>>18079588
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>18079615
and what if theres almost nothing you can do about these things and thats why ur angry.
>>
>>18079588
>>18079588
Mindfulness meditation. Sounds like new-age bullshit, but it works. Just sit your ass down after you wake up or before bed, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Try not to think about anything, just focus on the physical feeling of breathing- air passing through the nose, down the throat, movement of the diaphragm, etc. If you have too many thoughts racing around, just try again later.
>>
>>18079638
This is a really goodon't idea, will give it a go. -OP
>>
>>18079657
Good idea*
>>
Remind yourself that it's pathetic for a man to be ruled by his emotions like that. That's helped a lot with my own anger issues.
>>
>>18079664
That good too, thanks
>>
>>18079588
Remember that often people try to get you angry to control you. But you are in control of your emotions. When you can smile on the face of someone trying to fuck with you or get a rise out if you, you win. Their control doesn't work and the control of everything they say and are trying to do gets pushed back in your court.

Mastery of your responses is mastery over all situations. Practice defusing things that put you in control, of other people like "I understand, I'm sorry you feel that way."

Try to translate this into your life. Know that when you try to do anything it might take a long time to do it well. Expect half hearted efforts to fail. Expect any success to come from yourself, because you made it happen and you perfected a methodology or approach to something. Expect everything to fuck with you and try to throw you off. Have contingencies for everything you expect to go wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.