[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electrican

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (15KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 183x275px
So I was looking into jobs and I was thinking about electrican jobs but for some reason I feel like that's a low end job but then I think who the hell am I to think I'm so high and mighty. Idk why but I feel embarrassed to say I want to look into being an electrian
>>
>>18079507
Skilled technicians in any field - electricians, plumbers, etc - will always earn good money in respected professions.
>>
>>18079952
It's not about money but I just feel weird saying that even though I know some people who went into trade fields and are doing very well. I grew up with the college mentality go to school get a degree make money, I never thought of trade schools or anything. Like my parents drilled college into me but I don't think I'm college material at all.
>>
trades are a great lifestyle. especially if you can get into a maintenance type of role.
>>
>>18080401
>too stupid for college
>looks down on trades

Honestly you're making us look bad. Quit giving the boomers ammo against millenials.
>>
UK mechanical/electrical fag here. You are well respected working in the maintenance sector. Especially if you work in the wastewater field as I do, the work is quite literally shit. But people admire you for maintaining an essential public service keeping pumping stations and treatment works running.
>>
>>18079507
My fiancé is in the electrician's union and I think it is a solid career path. There is a lot of pride.

Plus, let's be honest... women really like blue collar men. When you are at a dinner event with a bunch of clown white collar men who are all PC and probably suck in the sack you know the women are just with them for money.

We can live decently with us both working and I get to bang a big dick, super strong, handy fella. All the other wives wish they could leave their stick in the mud hubby for a night and take a ride on my guy. But they can't.
>>
>>18080621
Did you feel this way before you met your huband? I wish more women felt this way about their partners.
>>
>>18080503
This. Seriously you're an adult now, you no longer have to follow everything your parents say like a child.
>>
>>18080645
Well I always knew from the moment I saw his penis that I would be happy with it for the rest of my life.

But obviously with our different backgrounds at parties and things he is sometimes confronted with "men" who keep their wives with money but I just laugh inside because I have seen how hard my man works, on the job and at home, and I know they will be calling him when they need help moving furniture, help with an electrical issue, help with anything that is "manly." And the funny thing is that they don't want to give this help back! I guess because they are too busy and they just pay people to do it so they never learned the skills.

Anyway, I would rather have a committed real man who likes to work with his hands and doesn't shy away from getting dirty and hard labor than a guy in a suit any day. Money shouldn't buy love, it should afford you shelter, food, and comfort. No one actually needs eight thousand dollar necklaces or the latest sports car. But some men will pay a woman for "love" by buying her these things.
>>
>>18080715
>>18080621
lmao
>>
>>18080715
>You can just pay the bare essentials until I get mad that you don't treat me special anymore

The amount of snark in your posts makes it a bit obvious you're a troll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.