[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis Optimization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Hello everyone. How do I maximize the amount of dick I get in a relationship?

I've had 3 boyfriends so far, and then same pattern has held with each. Things start off good, and penis is plentiful. It then drops off. The harder I try to get some, the less I actually get. When I get discouraged and sad, and give up, suddenly he wants me. When I'm trying to be sexy and forward and am naked around him, he wants me less. When I'm bummed out and covered up, he gets flirty. When I ask him for sex, he acts put upon, but when I stop, suddenly he wants it.

Clearly I suck at understanding men, and it is frustrating. What is the sweet spot to maximize the dick I get? Why do guys only seem to want what is out of their grasp? Before you point out how stupid I am for not already knowing the answer, I know.
>>
>>18079503
Slut
>>
>>18079545
I've only ever been with my boyfriends, and have had 3. If that's your definition of slut, then that's your problem.
>>
you need a "sport fucker"
>>
>>18079562
I don't understand. What is that?
>>
>>18079577
Someone who treats sex less like an intimate activity, more like a physical act

if you look anything like pic, I wouldnt mind taking the job. I might get bored after a few years though, no offense
>>
>>18079503
find the right dude
i had the same problem with most of the women ive dated, but i usually just move on when i start to see the pattern
>>
See what you gotta do to maximze your dick intake is do exactly what you're doing. Play the hard to get game. Think of "The hard to get game" Aka that nigga dick getting mad hard. ;j Then you want to be sexy and get some dick no hard to get. Don't ask for it just hop on it.
>>
>>18079503
Lose some weight.
>>
>>18079503
You can demand dick from your BF. Also sounds like you're not letting him enjoy the chase. Men lose interest if something is just there waiting for them. Utilize either of those first, and if you're still not getting the kinda dickings you want then I guess look elsewhere if it's an important need.

I've been on the opposite end myself... I've felt like if I wasn't fucking my GF enough, she'd leave me. She did! Thankfully. I still miss the fat cow slut sometimes tho.
>>
>>18079503
I think it would help a lot if you find a boyfriend that's willing to communicate with you about what's going on in his head.

As a guy, if the sex feels good to me (I know she cares about me, I care about her, I know she likes and is satisfied by the sex we have) then I'm going to be very consistent about wanting to have sex. Even if I weren't particularly in the mood, unless there are external issues (mostly having to do with stress, and work or time commitments) I'm going to be very willing to take the time to satisfy my partner's sexual needs.

I don't really understand the part about flip-flopping between not wanting and then wanting sex. I would probably ask what's going on, though a lot of people can't be relied upon to be honest about sex.
>>
>>18079503
Download myfitnesspal app. Set it to help you lose 2 pounds a week. Stay on track until you are irresistible.

The end.
>>
>>18079624
>>18079711
I'm already skinny. If anything I'm too far on the small side. I run 8 miles every other day, and have for years, and am active on the opposite days.

>>18079687
This I don't understand. Why do guys like to struggle for something that they can just have easily?
>>
>>18080260
It's boring.
>>
File: 1487962352062.png (33KB, 1002x732px) Image search: [Google]
1487962352062.png
33KB, 1002x732px
>>18080260
>>18080260
>>18079687
None of this si true. Youre just dating weird men. Id love to have a girl friend that walked around naked.
>>
>>18080260
And that's when I realised that you're trolling
>>
>>18079503
OP, you already figured out the trick so what's there to ask? Not all guys are like that, but if your current boyfriend is like this then yeah, keep him on the leash. Tease him by withdrawing from trying to be sexy, like you said.
>>
>>18080260
>Why do guys like to struggle for something that they can just have easily?

In an established relationship, I think very few guys want to have a "challenge" when it comes to initiating sex. No one here knows how you are or what is going on in your relationships, and if you didn't talk to your ex's about what was happening, we can't tell you.

If you act disappointed, dissatisfied or put a lot of pressure on someone's sexual performance, that's going to make them not want to have sex with you. If you act like all you want or care about is having sex, that can make someone wonder if that's all you want them for.
>>
>>18079503
>Things start off good, and penis is plentiful. It then drops off
This is typical penis behavior. Most penises get tired of fucking the same vagina over and over again.
I know this because I'm a penis.

>>18080260
I don't think I have this problem. Mine is more about getting tired of the girl than being too easy.
>>
>>18079503
forget the bf shit they are fucked in the head. They want a slut to act out all the sexual deviant stuff they dreamed of but when they have you they want a pure sexless madonna and if you act like a slut for them hoping they will take you it turns them off and they think you hand that pussy out easily and to every guy.

I gave up. I have a fwb, well two fwb, and one of them I really don't like but he fucks me silly whenever he's available. I know he fucks a lot of girls but so what. The other guy I do bf kinda social things and we have sex occasionally but he's too sweet and I know if we were in a relationship I'd never get laid.
>>
>>18080456
>t. massive STD-ridden slut
>>
>>18080456
Everything that is wrong with women in a post.
>>
>>18080522
No, everything wrong with men in a post
>>
>>18080517
What about the guy that fucks all the girls? Guess you missed that since it's a guy. I have sex with two only and it's been going on for nearly a year. I am not in a relationship and not hooking up with a lot of guys.
>>
>>18080456
>>18080530
>>
>>18080532
You are just using those guys for your convenience, they are nothing but secondary characters in your egocentric life. I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>18080553
They use me too, we have an arrangement and no one gets hurt and no cheating. I've had my heart ripped out by guys way too many times.
>>
>>18080570
They only thing in common all your past relationships have is you.
>>
>>18080584
I have made some bad decisions but it's not all on me. A common denominator you ignore is they are all men.
>>
>>18080608
Men you have chosen and attracted, ask yourself what kind of person you are that you pull those people. Don't be a coward that blame s the world for your problems like a girl.
>>
>>18080608
>all men are the same and don't fall in love and have low libido simultaneously
You're just too ugly with too high of standards, honey.

To OP: find guys who lust after you. Guys will settle with you and not think anything of you. They'll use you when you're horny, but nothing more.

Or rather, improve your game. Women S-U-C-K at flirting. You're probably not an exception.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind a naked dick receptacle that loved to be used while she was doing the dishes or something. Idk what's wrong with your boyfriends. Maybe they just get tired of you too fast. Give them the impression you want to be legitimately raped/ravished. That'd be fun. Start doing weird shit.
>>
>>18080260
Conditioned to believe that nothing in life worth having comes easily? That the only rewarding experiences are ones that require great effort?
>>
File: IMG_0515.gif (1MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.gif
1MB, 500x271px
Go for athletes

We're always horny 24/7 because of our testosterone levels

It's a crying shame when a man won't give a woman a good dicking at least 5 times a week

A relationship without sex is like a bread sandwich
>>
>>18080658
oh you are that same old fucker that patronizes any girl and the best go to is to assume the girl is ugly.

I'm not your honey, asshole.
>>
>>18079503
What kind of low libido men are you dating?
>>
I honestly don't understand your situation, or how three men have managed to miss your signals.
Could be that your taste in partners is leading you to some bad characters, but just be outright I guess. Bring up your desire for more sex, but try not to suggest their behavior has been inadequate, make yourself out to be extraordinary in your needs instead, in order to prevent them from feeling attacked or inadequate.
>>
Hello. It seems you have a problem with dick frequency at the moment. In order to find the problem and proceed with the optimization, I am going to need to ask you some questions.

What's your system MDW (Minimum Dickings per Week)?
>>
Honestly you sound great. Just find someone with a high sex drive.
>>
>>18080456
Thank god i dont have a gf.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.