[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need pick up advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: girl-at-bar.jpg (359KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
girl-at-bar.jpg
359KB, 1000x667px
I need some basic pick up advice for someone who is NOT looking for a relationship but is just looking to casually fuck girls.

While I personally would like to know is it really such a bad idea to buy a girl you meet at a bar a drink? I get that it's making you look like a bitch by giving a girl free drinks but how else are you supposed to casually break the ice with a girl at a bar?
>>
First of all, you need to be attractive and have money or you better hope you can manipulate some poor girl into believing a lie in order to get something.

And as a side note, why is this so important to you?
>>
>>18079464
>And as a side note, why is this so important to you?

Because I'd like to try to improve my solo social skills with girls and possibly increase my chances of casually hooking up or making new friends.

As for attractive factors I'm definitely not ugly so I'm not too worried about that. Money though that's a bit of a problem.
>>
>>18079497
dude, I'm telling you right now that girls are just people at the end of the day. They all have the same wants and desires we do.

Don't get me wrong, there is a specific game you have to play in order to just hook up, but if you want a friend or just to get better socially, you need to just treat them like a normal person. Listen to them, actually listen and contribute. If you have nothing to contribute, then make them talk about themselves more. People love to talk about themselves.

Money is going to be your problem. You need to at least be able to afford something to bring to the table, whether it's some shit like mini-golf, dinner and a movie, or even a box of condoms.

There's a bunch of broke ass dudes that hook up with girls but most likely they're playing a dangerous game of leading a girl on, fucking with their heads, and then in turn making girls very skeptical about even trusting men to begin with.

So what do I care, because if pussy means the world to you, then have fun. But it isn't going to do shit for your social skills, I can tell you that much.
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (21KB, 305x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
21KB, 305x249px
>>18079457
Don't buy her a drink, that's gay as fuck

Buying women stuff throws you into the provider category

Now tell me: are you naturally fat shaped, skeleton shaped, or chad shaped? This is important for gaming bitches
>>
>>18079569
Yeaaah I've been in the provider category back when I was super naive....never again unless they can provide back.

It's impossible for me to get fat as fast as most people(translation: my metabolism is insane).

I used to be skeleton shaped, but since I started working out and eating a bit more I've been pushing towards slim with muscle.
>>
>>18079569
There's nothing wrong with buying a women a drink you fag. You're not buying her a $4,000 bracelet. It's a $4 drink you autistic fuck.
>>
>>18079614
Vunderbar

Guys like you are focused on privacy, restraint, and self awareness. You're physically sensitive and pick up on the shit surrounding you easily. This is typically compensated by mental introversion. Because of this sensitivity and delicate nature, slender guys tend to have withdrawn body language. You probably cross your legs and curl up in an attempt to minimize contact. Loud noises irritate you and you move silently. By nature you dislike crowds and prefer enclosed, well protected places.

This sensitivity manifests itself in both rapid physical responses and social responses. Small talk, the slow rhythmic dance between two minds feeling each other out is difficult for you. You wanna jump right into shit and awkwardly trip over yourself. You enjoy your privacy and mental stimulation. Poor first impressions are a common flaw among skinny guys.

Skinny bros are afraid of pain because they can anticipate so easily and are more sensitive to it. You prefer not to project your voice and thrive during 1 on 1 conversations. You probably look younger than you really are and carry a serious look on your face. It's good that you lift, lean but thin guys are the silver medal of male body types, right below muscular chads. You'll have an advantage too over chubby fuckers and chads who let themselves go years down the line.

Men like you tend to overthink shit and while it helps you understand social dynamics from the outside, actually using it IRL proves a challenge. Thin guys are superior at comforting and seducing women, but start to fuck up when trying to create primal attraction. You strong points are likely telling stories, playing headgames, acting hard to get, and gauging a girl's character. Actually approaching and touching women will be challenging.

Another potential issue is that skinny dudes have a hard time reacting promptly to teasing and mind games.
>>
>>18079674
Uh wow most of that is unusually accurate with the exception of disliking crowds. I actually quite enjoy crowds and activity.

I do tend to overthink alot and absolutely using social skills IRL WITHOUT my friends to balance me out continues to be hard for me....and I do have a habit of sizing people up.

But Wow Now I'm curious how on earth did you get all of this?
>>
banter with her first and if it's going well you can buy her a drink

opening your interaction with them by buying them shit makes it look like you value them too much
>>
>>18079666
Kill yourself cuck, if you wanna buy pussy get a hooker. At least then it's a sure thing. You never wave material shit in a woman's face if you want her to fuck you out of lust alone.
>>18079674
I recommend pausing for a moment or two in order to recalibrate your brain and offer s good comeback. The key is ad libbing.

Another issue is judging a girl's interest level. Skinny guys are almost as horrible as muscular guys in regards to this. /fit/ chads tend to charge at girls like a rampaging bull without regard for her reaction, while skinny bros are so caught up in their own little world they forget to see how the girl is reacting. Start speaking from your chest, not the belly. And take a breath before speaking. Make sure that you take your time talking. Chicks think it's sexy when a guy doesn't have a motormouth. All things considered, you can do particularly well with hipster chicks, silly but friendly extroverts, and shy girls.
>>
>>18079683
Eh, I try my best. Just a combination of observations, reflections, study, and experience.

Rule of thumb, don't smile unless it's an arrogant smirk. Despite what they'll tell you they don't respect some grinning retard manchild.

Don't use big words, and please don't talk about sports. Never get heavy with the conversation, especially at a place like a bar or club. Keep shit light hearted, you want her to associate you with fun.

And for the love of god don't compliment her looks. Don't interview her either. The less questions you ask the better. YOU lead the conversation. And when you approach a chick, try to throw her off guard by asking about her friend. Introduce yourself to her group if possible, it will lower her slut shield and you won't be the creep targeting the lone chick.

Smartest thing you can do is open with a backhanded compliment. Not a malicious one, mind you. Chicks can distinguish between a natural asshole and a bitter asshole.

No matter what happens retain a cool aura about yourself, and never look too eager. I'd describe it like a cool older brother bantering with an annoying little sister. And make sure to physically escalate. No don't jump on top of her like an autist, but a light touch here and there to gauge her comfort level. Plausible deniability is key, like showing her something.
>>
Okay quick question is has been something that's been on my mind alot since I've been going to gym, but is there an acceptable way to approach girls in the gym?

There are times when I see guys casually chatting up girls really quick to the point I wonder if it's not as unacceptable as I always thought(But then again those guys may have already previously known the girls).
>>
>>18079725
I try not to, just because her slut shield will be at full power. But at the same time, the shy dick doesn't get sucked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.