[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is a Steam whore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad_businessman.jpg (112KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
sad_businessman.jpg
112KB, 1300x866px
We paused our relationship, come back and still love each other, but she is being courted by neckbeards. We're both 18. She has a bf who gives her expensive TF2 items. Dump, work it out, or grab her and isolate her?
>>
bampu
>>
b
>>
>she has a bf
What do you think genius
>>
>>18079251
it's just a sugar daddy for free $$$
>>
>>18079184
if she's still that young, she's only going to exploit others. She understands how easy it is to do that shit and it's all about her at the end of the day.

I know it's going to be hard but fuck that scenario man. It's only going to lead to a fight, it's only going to lead to her being bitter, it's only going to lead to her talking shit about you to other "virtual bf's" which in turn are going to white knight her and she still gets her way.

I've seen this exact shit go down. It's up to you man. Personally, you're young enough that it's the first of many life mistakes/lessons you will endure. Whatever you decide, to it for your sanity. The fact you even posted here means it's going to keep eating at you.
>>
>>18079260
You're a candle in the dark, thanks man
>>
>>18079257
Not him but that's still a sign of a shit girl. He's a crutch she'll just use to reinforce her mistakes. Don't bother.
>>
>>18079184
>NEET problems
Disgusting. Kys.
>>
You have to be 18 to browse this website.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.